What will the new home shirt look like ?

Love these!

j5PhWAm.jpg

These could pretty much form the standard template for all our future kits: Every couple of years change the away strip for two shades of another colour of choice (green/purple etc) and have that reflected in the trim of the home shirt. Everything else stays the same.

Edited by Sulli_Owl

Where has this myth that the central stripe has to be blue come from?

It doesn't have to be, but I think many people on here agree it looks better.

It's also the feature that most people on here will be familiar with.  We've had a central blue stripe for 32 of the last 40 years, and between 1974 and 1995 only that Finlux pinstripe kit didn't have a central blue stripe.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest MotörOwl

Oh okay.

Since I was doing that I thought I may as well knock up the full away kit too.

sNuVor0.jpg

Excellent work...

Your memory must be deteriorating, we had hooped socks in the 60's.

We certainly did. If my memory serves me right we had blue & white hooped socks right up until changing to the all blue shirts with white sleeves in 1965.

Edited by mogbad

Oh okay.

Since I was doing that I thought I may as well knock up the full away kit too.

sNuVor0.jpg

Please, please, PLEASE get this sent via email, print out, poster, letter, fax, handout, leaflet, whatever to the club

flippingmajestic designs wath. Real nice pal. Loving them. If we get a high quality sondisco kit with like that, I would definitely purchase both!!!

I like Wath's design more but feel like we won't get a shieldless owl and it will have a sponsor, so something like:

post-8015-0-06193600-1399200100_thumb.pn

Sure I had saved it with a blue central stripe.

Edited by southportdc

Having trouble with the link for some reason, but historicalkits.co.uk shows we've had a central blue stripe since 1972. For many on here the iconic bukta kits were their first and that always had a blue middle stripe. Even if the modern one in the club shop is wrong......

Having trouble with the link for some reason, but historicalkits.co.uk shows we've had a central blue stripe since 1972. For many on here the iconic bukta kits were their first and that always had a blue middle stripe. Even if the modern one in the club shop is wrong......

There are a few kits after 1972 that don't have a blue centre stripe. ???

Did I miss something?

I remember trying on the diadora home shirt from the 05/06 season and I couldn't fit the collar over my head so I didn't buy it

Did anyone else have this problem or have I just got a MASSIVE head?

Bet your mother would know!

I'd go with white shirt, blue shorts and white socks.  Loved that as a kid.  It'd look even better with a broad blue band on the chest.

Can any of you young 'uns knock it up for me. Cheers.