What will the new home shirt look like ?

j5PhWAm.jpg

The designs by Wath Owl are fab!  Add black shorts and blue & white hooped socks and the whole kit would be the best!

Bring back the "OLD SCHOOL" Red numbers as well

Now we're talking.  The ultimate Wednesday kit.

I'm a huge fan of the 85-87 kits, and my design is clearly heavily influenced by them.  I prefer a collar myself though.

As far as the yellow trim goes, it's not something that we've ever really done on the home shirts, other than a bit on that first Chupa Chups one we had.

Having just black or navy blue is probably the way to go, but personally I think the yellow looks pretty nice for a change.

football_shirt_5244_1_500x411x1.jpgfootball_shirt_26690_1_377x500x1.jpg

Guest wilyfox

Wath, you're a tease. Toying with our emotions like some Mrs.Robinson.

Edited by wilyfox

..bloody brilliant ..both of them...and I too would buy both... black shorts on the home kit ...blue socks with black top and repeat the gold thin band in the sock at the top so when turned down it sits just above the knee....perfect.

I'm a huge fan of the 85-87 kits, and my design is clearly heavily influenced by them.  I prefer a collar myself though.

As far as the yellow trim goes, it's not something that we've ever really done on the home shirts, other than a bit on that first Chupa Chups one we had.

Having just black or navy blue is probably the way to go, but personally I think the yellow looks pretty nice for a change.

football_shirt_5244_1_500x411x1.jpgfootball_shirt_26690_1_377x500x1.jpg

Beautiful!

Replace the yellow trim with black, Sondico and Owl with white, have black shorts, and blue socks with white trim, and that's the perfect Wednesday kit.

would like to see a mock of that and comparing the two shirts against each other

Wath?