What will the new home shirt look like ?

**** the shield, five blue stripes on the front, stripes on the arms, black collar, piece of wee wee. I'm not joking I could do a better job than any other kit designer we've had in the last twenty years.

Have we still got those two sponsors?

The primary concern of me, is that the sponsors are embedded into the printing of the stripes, as per the SCH one a few years ago. If it is, then I will buy it. Im not buying it if the sponsor is just a stick on plastic thing because they look dreadful when they start falling off and cracking.

'kin'ell !!! You've been giving it all that in the other thread about how Adidas are better than Sondico and then you offer up that monstrosity as our new kit !!!

Just shows that it doesn't matter who the manufacturer is, if the kit is crap then it's crap

Sondico have a one off chance to show what they can do, it's up to them to deliver

Ultimately their rep that suffers if they don't

Ive said many times i dont care who make the first team kit, BUT secondary sales of leisurewear etc is a potentially massive source of income, hence why i think Adidas are more attractive from this perspective.

Im an adult and though own football shirts dont wear them in public, just when im playing or sometimes to matches is the situation seems right. On the otherhand a nice polo shirt is something that i would wear on a regular basis to the pub etc. I bought an ok one this year from the club shop, unbranded but it seems to have lost its shape really quickly. Would love a decent branded SWFC polo or track top etc and Adidas are probably the most fashionable sports brand out there, especially in the UK.

Its like the bloke who convinces himself that the top of the range Renault is a better buy than a basic Audi as it was a better deal on paper but in hindsight you are never gonna really shout about owning a Renault compared to say a Merc or BMW.

Ive said many times i dont care who make the first team kit, BUT secondary sales of leisurewear etc is a potentially MASSIVE source of income, hence why i think Adidas are more attractive from this perspective.

Im an adult and though own football shirts dont wear them in public, just when im playing or sometimes to matches is the situation seems right. On the otherhand a nice polo shirt is something that i would wear on a regular basis to the pub etc. I bought an ok one this year from the club shop, unbranded but it seems to have lost its shape really quickly. Would love a decent branded SWFC polo or track top etc and Adidas are probably the most fashionable sports brand out there, especially in the UK.

Its like the bloke who convinces himself that the top of the range Renault is a better buy than a basic Audi as it was a better deal on paper but in hindsight you are never gonna really shout about owning a Renault compared to say a Merc or BMW.

Oh FFS ! The point is that we don't sell leisurewear in great numbers and we won't unless we make the premier league and become one of the top six.  My guess then is that we'd still be significantly behind the sales lots of other premier league clubs.  If we ever get to that point, then we should be looking at companies like Adidas and Nike to enhance our brand identity.  Your wrong about leisurewear being a massive source of income for us - we're not popular enough for it to have an effect. 

Oh FFS ! The point is that we don't sell leisurewear in great numbers and we won't unless we make the premier league and become one of the top six.  My guess then is that we'd still be significantly behind the sales lots of other premier league clubs.  If we ever get to that point, then we should be looking at companies like Adidas and Nike to enhance our brand identity.  Your wrong about leisurewear being a MASSIVE source of income for us - we're not popular enough for it to have an effect. 

but would we if we had some decent stuff to buy? Im not arguing with you just having a debate about it. At the moment the club shops products are woeful, who is to say if they released some decent gear people wouldnt buy it, i certainly would and perhaps the products would become nice gifts again rather than stuff that looks like its straight from Peacocks.

We all want SWFC to do well, i just have a different opinion to you re this and who knows who is right. Guess we can only tell if we compare our stuff and sales to Uniteds.

but would we if we had some decent stuff to buy? Im not arguing with you just having a debate about it. At the moment the club shops products are woeful, who is to say if they released some decent gear people wouldnt buy it, i certainly would and perhaps the products would become nice gifts again rather than stuff that looks like its straight from Peacocks.

We all want SWFC to do well, i just have a different opinion to you re this and who knows who is right. Guess we can only tell if we compare our stuff and sales to Uniteds.

lol