Hull to offer Fryatt a new deal

Fryatt would be silly to sign a new deal, he will always be behind Long and Jelavic, added to that there is Sagbo and Aluko.

Yeah how stupid would he have to be to set himself and his family up for life....

Edited by kobayashi

Guest Sheff Owl

Yeah how stupid would he have to be to set himself and his family up for life....

Fryatt has said he want's first team football, he doesn't want to sit on the bench. 

But yeah he should sod his career off for the money and sit on the bench because he will be set for life.

Not being funny but if you were offered say 20k a week for staying at Hull or 7-8k or even 10k thereabouts at S6 which would you take???...Best to hope for would be a season long loan once he's signed up again I reckon...its a no brainer for him really!!

Is 10K our limit? I would hope we would be stretching to 15K for the right sort of player/s.

Its time for Fryatt  to decide what he is.... a footballer or another of the games wasters who's happy to sit on his arse for 80% of the season and take a pay check.

Plus journos fill papers with any old claptrap stories

We should have offered 500k for him in jan when they were willing to sell

Remember the no it alls saying that wud be daft cos we will get him for nowt in the summer

That plan is flawed

Yep I can see your plan working BG.

Fryatt could have come to us in January on maybe £10-12k per week or stayed at a premiership club on £20k per week plus and then leave his options open in the summer.

Ofcourse he going to come here and half his wages.

We'd all do that wouldn't we.

Is not about playing football, footballers are mercinaries and it's ££££ that matter, we will not compete with premiership wages or clubs in championship that have parachute payments.

Guest Big Guns

Yep I can see your plan working BG.

Fryatt could have come to us in January on maybe £10-12k per week or stayed at a premiership club on £20k per week plus and then leave his options open in the summer.

Ofcourse he going to come here and half his wages.

We'd all do that wouldn't we.

Is not about playing football, footballers are mercinaries and it's ££££ that matter, we will not compete with premiership wages or clubs in championship that have parachute payments.

we offered 150k for him hull wanted 500k for him but milan wouldnt cough up