Hull to offer Fryatt a new deal

Yep I can see your plan working BG.

Fryatt could have come to us in January on maybe £10-12k per week or stayed at a premiership club on £20k per week plus and then leave his options open in the summer.

Ofcourse he going to come here and half his wages.

We'd all do that wouldn't we.

Is not about playing football, footballers are mercinaries and it's ££££ that matter, we will not compete with premiership wages or clubs in championship that have parachute payments.

If Fryatt is on £20k a week, or wants £20k a week, he can stay at Hull thanks!

Guest Big Guns

You know that the player has to agree terms once a transfer fee has been agreed.

Why would he take a pay cut to come to us?

Maybe they wanted 500k to help pay him off I don't no but I do no they wanted 500k for him and we offered 150k

If we could have signed him for 500k we should hsve

K

Guest CageFightingOwl

We wont be getting Matty Fryatt, stop kidding yourselves.

We will start the season with Nuhiu, Madine and Lavery and we will look to sign a loan striker when the loan window opens mid september.

The happy clappers/Milan apologists will say we have Maguire and Antonio who can play up front so stop worrying its only september.

Only October, only November, stop worrying its nearly Jan, its ok the loan window opens soon, its only Feb, its only march and on and on we go.

Stuart Gray is poo , get Megson back or Warnock.

Lets see.

We will start the season with Nuhiu, Madine and Lavery and we will look to sign a loan striker when the loan window opens mid september.

The happy clappers/Milan apologists will say we have Maguire and Antonio who can play up front so stop worrying its only september.

Only October, only November, stop worrying its nearly Jan, its ok the loan window opens soon, its only Feb, its only march and on and on we go.

Lets see.

I agree wholeheartedly apart from the bit about Stuart Gray. Edited by shandypants

I'd be very surprised if Fryatt came to us.

More than likely he'll sign a new deal at Hull and even if he does leave, we'd have to compete financially with some top end Championship clubs, which is something we have failed to do in a very long time.

Guest CageFightingOwl

I agree wholeheartedly apart from the bit about Stuart Gray.

I rate SG very highly.

But i have a funny feeling he's just lined up for the next fall guy.

I give it 8 months until fans are calling for Gray's head.

We will sign our 3rd unfit striker of the season on loan about the same time.

Edited by CageFightingOwl

Lets see.

lol

You get it off your chest love.