Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Rotherham look like getting Stevie May. Scored a lot in the SPL last season and highly rated. Never know what you will get with players from the SPL though.

Our options certainly in the British market are getting less by the week.

If they do i'd be highly jealous. Really rate him. As if Rotherham are getting him...  :duntmatter:

Rotherham will be a car crash this season , if they sign Stevie May which i seriously doubt , at least it'd be 1 decent player out of the 300 they've signed

Guest wilyfox

Billy's a mate of a mate and from what I've been told regarding his enthusiasm level for football at the moment, I really don't think now would be a good time to sign him.

Fair enough, but what state were Fryatt, Wickham & Best in before we banged them into shape? I'm sure Billy could soon get his mojo back with a few games, a couple of goals, and Stu's arm around him.

Guest Sheff Owl

Billy's a mate of a mate and from what I've been told regarding his enthusiasm level for football at the moment, I really don't think now would be a good time to sign him.

To be fair playing in front of 50 people and the keepmoat can and probably will do that to you.