Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest wilyfox

From the mighty Soccer Sauce:

Sheff Wed boss Stuart Gray held brief talks with Alan Pardew after last nights friendly regarding availability of Sammy Ameobi #SWFC #NUFC

Sheff Wed boss Stuart Gray held brief talks with Alan Pardew after last nights friendly regarding availability of Sammy Ameobi #SWFC #NUFC

I'd be happy with Sammy.  Would deffo fit into our youth approach.  MM sign him up.

Once SG said we can only offer a packet of sweets I imagine it was a very brief talk.

SG:  Any chance of having Sammy on loan for the season Alan?

AP:  Nope

Very brief indeed

We'll only sign quality players, and a 20 goal a season striker.

Milan said so.

Well yes and who are we to doubt him Meanwhile, as we await their arrival, I see Rotherham have been busy sending their youngsters out to get experience in the lower leagues. Surely this is something we should be doing? We certainly have youngsters that could benefit from going out on loan

Watford have done some good business but they look like they're going to lose Deeney. Mind you vydra's not a bad replacement. Can definitely see them finishing in top 6

They have some great attacking options, also the lad they've just got from Italy, Ighalo, he could be a big star. Pace, power and a great touch by all accounts

They have some great attacking options, also the lad they've just got from Italy, Ighalo, he could be a big star. Pace, power and a great touch by all accounts

Hopefully this takeover goes through sooner rather than later and we can bring players in of that ilk for ourselves. I think we could get away with going into the season with a smallish squad as long as this takeover is sorted before the transfer deadline with enough time to do some business. We definitely need a striker before the season starts though. Even if it's a short term loan