Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Perhaps Mammadov doesn't intend on keeping hold of Gray for very long so doesn't want him wasting his money.

He might have an idea of who he wants to bring in and he'd rather back his own man but can't sack Gray until he officially owns the club, Leeds tried that and it backfired.

Didn't the French journo's who originally broke the story link Chris Waddle with a role at the club... Seems to have gone very quite that link.

Just a thought.

Guest sotonowl

Perhaps Mammadov doesn't intend on keeping hold of Gray for very long so doesn't want him wasting his money.

He might have an idea of who he wants to bring in and he'd rather back his own man but can't sack Gray until he officially owns the club, Leeds tried that and it backfired.

Didn't the French journo's who originally broke the story link Chris Waddle with a role at the club... Seems to have gone very quite that link.

Just a thought.

Neil Lennon more like

Guest Sheff Owl

We will get a final decision on the specific striker we are after by then end of the weekend/Monday morning..

We are competing with other clubs..

Parent club don't want to let him go...

He (Gray) say's i'm sure it will be a positive decision..

Doesn't know if loan or permanent but just wants to get him through the door but only want's season long loan or permanent.

Iv'e got a sneaky feeling it's Simon Cox.

Do you not get bored saying the same lines all the time?

Tbh I do get bored of reading em

It's only a friendly ... >injured 34 year old< will be like a signing this year ... Give him a chance FFS 

He was sh*t anyway ... It's only August FFS ... There's always the loan window ... It'll be reyt

It's only a friendly ... >injured 34 year old< will be like a signing this year ... Give him a chance FFS

He was sh*t anyway ... It's only August FFS ... There's always the loan window ... It'll be reyt

Repeating all your favourite lines here aren't you?

Guest Sheff Owl

Maybe you should just get back to the weird obsession you have with Uri Gellar and the those smileys then.

We will get a final decision on the specific striker we are after by then end of the weekend/Monday morning..

We are competing with other clubs..

Parent club don't want to let him go...

He (Gray) say's i'm sure it will be a positive decision..

Doesn't know if loan or permanent but just wants to get him through the door but only want's season long loan or permanent.

Iv'e got a sneaky feeling it's Simon Cox.

Interesting as to whether this bloke will be the 20 goal striker Milan was talking about. The fact that he'll be either permanent, or on a season long loan, indicates to me that this could be the guy. It's doubtful it would be Cox as he's never been a prolific scorer, unless of course, they intend to bring someone else in as well if and when the takeover goes through. I've always said we need at least two strikers