Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest wilyfox

Our budget won't be maxed at this stage, not with our small squad. I just think we're torn between two strategies; the one we hope to implement, and the one we may have to because time is running out this summer.

Charlton and Brentford both after Andy Delort who was the top scorer in the league Lens were in last season with 24 goals in 36 games and only 22 years old

Southampton and Leicester mentioned on madeinlens forum, but it seams interest has wained for some reason?

Dom Dwyer, 24 year old English lad playing for Sporting Kansas City in MLS.

Got 16 in 35 for them and 15 in 13 for Orlando City (James O'connor's ex team and same division JJ will be in)

Not linked, just thought I'd mention him as he looks a decent shout.

Dom Dwyer, 24 year old English lad playing for Sporting Kansas City in MLS.

Got 16 in 35 for them and 15 in 13 for Orlando City (James O'connor's ex team and same division JJ will be in)

Not linked, just thought I'd mention him as he looks a decent shout.

Great young player, but there's no way in hell Sporting KC would sell him at a price that we could afford.

Guest Sheff Owl

So....

With it all agreed Florian Tardieu we can't get it over the line and Gray fears he may go elsewhere.

Gray hopes to have a striker in before the Brighton game, he has a specific person in mind but hopes to speak to MM early next week to get the go ahead.

Kelher offered a short term deal, he's currently back in Slovenia.