Madine in trouble again!

Pretty sure Madine was banned from driving and I thought he was selling his car? Its not beyond the boundaries of reasonable imagination that this extremely poor quality video is older than 12 months and the mirror have been waiting for Madine's release to make it public.

It's not beyond the boundaries of imagination that it's not even him at all.

Regardless of what we think about this behaviour taken in isolation (not too arsed personally) what this does show is that he's a complete and utter fuckwit - should know he'll be under heavy scrutiny right now so to do something like this and video it is the mark of a man with no brain.

That's why this matters - not because it's some heinous crime but because it such poor judgement - he's clearly not learned his lesson and I can't quite believe what I'm reading when it comes to the 'only his friends could see this and must have betrayed him by sending it in - it's not his fault he's got treacherous idiots for friends' - of course it's his flipping fault he's got fuckwits for friends.

By the way - I joined both the PC brigade and the guild of do-gooders about 5 years ago. Back then these groups were coalitions of people who made excuses for people behaving badly and blamed society as a whole for the actions of badly behaved individuals. When did this change? When did the do-gooders and PC brigade reverse their policy and become the ones criticising others for excusing such acts? I've just posted my resignation from both these groups now anyway.

It's aImost Iike both PC brigade and do gooders are utterIy meaningless terms uttered by pub bores and fuckwits whose opinions Iack anything even vagueIy on nodding terms with substance in an attempt to dismiss the views of anyone who disagrees without having to make an actual argument.

Most of the people moaning about Madine probably spend 90 minutes very weekend saying much worse in front of small children.

The swearing ain't the problem.

Someone fresh from jail and fresh from a driving ban has been clocked doing 110.

Doesn't look to clever does it.

Guest Fedor

You do realise snapchats tend to be sent to friends. Ain't his fault his mates are arseholes.

Worth it though. Look at all the site traffic it's created.

He's out on licence. If he steps out of line in the eyes of the law he'll be dealt with by the legal system and that will be the end of it. How it should be.

Likewise his current and future performances should be the arbiter of whether he can be a valuable member of our squad in the future. He got good reviews for his performance yesterday and if he can continue to progress and SG sees him as someone who can add something to us then I'm happy with that.

Regardless of what we think about this behaviour taken in isolation (not too arsed personally) what this does show is that he's a complete and utter fuckwit - should know he'll be under heavy scrutiny right now so to do something like this and video it is the mark of a man with no brain.

That's why this matters - not because it's some heinous crime but because it such poor judgement - he's clearly not learned his lesson and I can't quite believe what I'm reading when it comes to the 'only his friends could see this and must have betrayed him by sending it in - it's not his fault he's got treacherous idiots for friends' - of course it's his flipping fault he's got fuckwits for friends.

By the way - I joined both the PC brigade and the guild of do-gooders about 5 years ago. Back then these groups were coalitions of people who made excuses for people behaving badly and blamed society as a whole for the actions of badly behaved individuals. When did this change? When did the do-gooders and PC brigade reverse their policy and become the ones criticising others for excusing such acts? I've just posted my resignation from both these groups now anyway.

It's aImost Iike both PC brigade and do gooders are utterIy meaningless terms uttered by pub bores and fuckwits whose opinions Iack anything even vagueIy on nodding terms with substance in an attempt to dismiss the views of anyone who disagrees without having to make an actual argument.

So are you in the PC brigade or not? Can't stand either party to be honest, too easily offended and make big deals out of nothing. 

I'd actually argue that me and Liam are more mature than the rest of you due to the fact we aren't throwing our toys out the pram at the fact that somebody who is considerably richer and more successful than ourselves is messing about.

Strikes me as jealousy - especially the people who keep bringing up how privileged he is.

I bet that sounded reasonable in your head.....it really should have stayed there.

So are you in the PC brigade or not? Can't stand either party to be honest, too easily offended and make big deals out of nothing. 

I was but I resigned when I found out we'd switched from bIaming society, poverty, etc for the poor behaviour of individuaIs to going OTT in bIaming individuaIs for their own actions - and now you teII me they're parties rather than pressure groups I'm gIad I did resign - hate poIiticians. It used to be dead simpIe - we had the PC brigade and the do gooders making excuses on the one side and the hang 'em and fIog 'em brigade baying for bIood on the other. Now you never know which group wiII do which - it's far too confusing for me so I'm keeping out of do gooding and PCing.

You can only view a video once on snapchat then it's gone forever UNLESS you add it to 'your story' which means you can view the same video however many times over a 24 hour period.

Madine will have updated that to his 'story' because someone has clearly watched it then passed it on to whoever.

You don't have to be friends with anyone on snapchat to view their story you just need their username. Madine will have known that this video would have gone to everyone who added his username to there friends list. Pretty fooooking stupid.

You seem to equate the "PC Brigade" with being a normal, sensible, decent human being. 

Guest JonTheOwl66

You seem to equate the "PC Brigade" with being a normal, sensible, decent human being.

Or being miserable, boring people that gets a kick out of slagging a guy off when he's down.

Guest wilyfox

Or being miserable, boring people that gets a kick out of slagging a guy off when he's down.

Awww poor baby