Madine in trouble again!

Guest JonTheOwl66

good luck with taking on scram jto.i think you'll come a poor 2nd.

I've taken Scram on plenty of times, so don't really need any luck. Thanks all the same.

I don't know what 'bottom on being PC means so can't reaIIy heIp there but I haven't seen anyone caII anyone a racist on this thread (why wouId they?) and cannot recaII anyone ever saying anywhere that someone who isn't offended by being caIIed 'white' is a racist.

Bloody swear filter, tried to put an*l!

SIJ reckons I'm racist.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Your posts on this thread are getting more and more bizarre by the minute.

Are you alright?

I understand that 'PC' is an abbreviation for 'political correctness'

But that is not what we're discussing. You brought it up because me among others have used the term 'PC Brigade' to describe some of the drama queens on this thread.

I have given you a definition of what I mean by 'PC Brigade' to clear up any misunderstandings. 

Would you like me to repeat myself to make it perfectly clear to you?

If the video is legit, he's an absolute tool for a) doing it, b) recording it and c) sharing it. As much as people are saying it's harmless and his mates must have leaked it to press etc, he's the one who's got himself back in the headlines for the wrong reasons. Just a very stupid man.

Are you alright?

I understand that 'PC' is an abbreviation for 'political correctness'

But that is not what we're discussing. You brought it up because me among others have used the term 'PC Brigade' to describe some of the drama queens on this thread.

I have given you a definition of what I mean by 'PC Brigade' to clear up any misunderstandings. 

Would you like me to repeat myself to make it perfectly clear to you?

Just has a reaIIy big poo that hurt my ring piece but I wiped my bum with a wetwipe which seems to have soothed it so yeah not too bad, thanks for the concern.

But the above post suggests to me you're basicaIIy weII intentioned, just pretty hard of thinking; so Iet's take another tack. Can you now show how the behaviour on this thread of those you've accused of being in the 'PC Brigade' fits the definition you posted? We're not discussing racism, homophobia, sexism or any other prejudice so I can onIy assume that the part of that definition you're trying to appIy here is the part about the use of ad-hominems to avoid having to make a coherent argument. But the probIem is that those most guiIty of avoiding reasoned argument and throwing around ad-homs are you and Iiam - 'PC Brigade, do gooders' - that's them there ad-hominems.

You can't even criticise a footbaIIer recentIy reIeased from jaiI for acting a idiot without do gooders Iike JTO and Iiam trying to siIence you - it's PC gawn mad I teIIs ya!

Edited by spineynorman78

Guest JonTheOwl66

Just has a reaIIy big poo that hurt my ring piece but I wiped my bum with a wetwipe which seems to have soothed it so yeah not too bad, thanks for the concern.

But the above post suggests to me you're basicaIIy weII intentioned, just pretty hard of thinking; so Iet's take another tack. Can you now show how the behaviour on this thread of those you've accused of being in the 'PC Brigade' fits the definition you posted? We're not discussing racism, homophobia, sexism or any other prejudice so I can onIy assume that the part of that definition you're trying to appIy here is the part about the use of ad-hominems to avoid having to make a coherent argument. But the probIem is that those most guiIty of avoiding reasoned argument and throwing around ad-homs are you and Iiam - 'PC Brigade, do gooders' - that's them there ad-hominems.

You can't even criticise a footbaIIer recentIy reIeased from jaiI for acting a idiot without do gooders Iike JTO and Iiam trying to siIence you - it's PC gawn mad I teIIs ya!

Are you blind? Or deliberately ignorant?

Probably a touch of both to be honest.

There's as many posts on here from you as there are from the PC Brigade. Just saying!

So?

Nice try  :danny-wilson:

Got you there Daniel.

If the video is legit, he's an absolute tool for a) doing it, b) recording it and c) sharing it. As much as people are saying it's harmless and his mates must have leaked it to press etc, he's the one who's got himself back in the headlines for the wrong reasons. Just a very stupid man.

and what if the video isnt legit?

you didnt cover those scenarios

even stevie wonder can see that video has been edited to fit the reporters version of events, I suggest you google the reporters name and look at her other stories in the sun and the mirror to see what standard of investigative journalism we are dealing with here.

there is quite clearly a motive as well given who had access to those clips, someone has not just stumbled across them if it is Madine

give the wrong types a bit of brass and this is what you get,

if he wasn't a good lg 1/tier 3 footballer he'd probably be on jeremy kyle.

until he finally starts to grow up and focus on what he could

be decent at in tier 2, he's more chav machine than goal machine imo

and what if the video isnt legit?

you didnt cover those scenarios

even stevie wonder can see that video has been edited to fit the reporters version of events, I suggest you google the reporters name and look at her other stories in the sun and the mirror to see what standard of investigative journalism we are dealing with here.

there is quite clearly a motive as well given who had access to those clips, someone has not just stumbled across them if it is Madine

Well if it isn't, he's done nothing wrong so there's not much to say?

Well if it isn't, he's done nothing wrong so there's not much to say?

unreal

I'm thinking there is a certain legal hearing going off at the moment that you are quite vociferous in your opinions when it comes to the way the tabloids report things.

but when it suits your agenda you are quite happy to accept the daily mirror as the truth

Guest JonTheOwl66

You have been owned.

Must be get boring with how often it happens. 

I'd be interested to know how I'd been 'owned'

Read that again Jon. Read it carefully. Cogent, coherent and clever. Something for you to aspire to.