Madine in trouble again!

I'd be interested to know how I'd been 'owned'

That post by Spineynorman has completely and utterly destroyed you and your terrible argument. 

If you can't see the gaping irony of what you have been posting about the PC brigade then there really is little to no hope for you. 

For all we know one of his friends could have fallen seriously ill and Gaz was rushing desperately to get him to hospital.

I also think the audio was poor and it was difficult to make out what he was saying to those road workers but I've played the video several times now and I'm sure he's shouting 'keep up the good work fellas'.

Haha.  Who films themselves whilst rushing to the hospital, then has a stop off to abuse road side workers

Guest Maxine

why do ppl constastly come on eelstalk to argue

I'm not going to bother with eelstalk if everyone just goes on there to argue.

unreal

I'm thinking there is a certain legal hearing going off at the moment that you are quite vociferous in your opinions when it comes to the way the tabloids report things.

but when it suits your agenda you are quite happy to accept the daily mirror as the truth

How is saying "IF it's legit" accepting it as truth? & I don't care either way what happens with Madine so I don't see how you can call it an agenda. I just think this would be a truly idiotic thing to do. Not quite on a Nile Ranger level, but getting there.

I don't feel the need to caveat every post with "but if it isn't true the above doesn't apply" because really that should be obvious... I'm not talking about whether he should play for us again or if he's good enough or blah blah. Just that IF this is true, he's a complete idiot. & if it isn't, then... Nothing...

And that fact you've decided that I am the only person who's accepting it as fact when there are multiple post saying get rid, he's an idiot etc... Bit weird. Would wonder why, but think you might be alluding to it in your own post.

And, in fairness, if the Mirror have completely made this up with lots of different bits of footage, that's bad, but think it's more likely someone who doesn't like Madine has given them an old or edited video if it isn't accurate. I'm not sure the Mirror cares enough about us or him to bother with that sort of effort.