Madine in trouble again!

If you think being overly PC is normal then wow.

You think racism is ok, so I equate your opinion to that of a woodlice. 

Or being miserable, boring people that gets a kick out of slagging a guy off when he's down.

Yeah, that's what it is about. 

Or you could be an internet troll. 

No telling how old the footage is.

Complete non-story.

No chance of prosecution as there's no EVIDENCE of law breaking.

My guess is it's really old and has only just been released by a 'friend' of Madine now that it's value to the media has increased

following his previous conviction.

Guest wilyfox

Are you saying I'm Gary Madine?

Erm, no. I'm saying you whine like a little kid in his defence. The guy gets far too much attention already. If he turns himself around...great. If he chooses to go the way of Nile Ranger and Marlon King, then so be it. He's not even with us currently, so who cares?! Hopefully he can bang a few more in to regain some worth to us.

What is?

You and Liam can't honestly believe that because something is only intended to be seen by friends you get free reign to do whatever you like? Because that's the only implication I can draw from that defence you both attempted to use.

Poor old Ched, if only he'd snapchatted his mates from that hotel room, everything would have been rosy. 

Regardless of what we think about this behaviour taken in isolation (not too arsed personally) what this does show is that he's a complete and utter fuckwit - should know he'll be under heavy scrutiny right now so to do something like this and video it is the mark of a man with no brain.

That's why this matters - not because it's some heinous crime but because it such poor judgement - he's clearly not learned his lesson and I can't quite believe what I'm reading when it comes to the 'only his friends could see this and must have betrayed him by sending it in - it's not his fault he's got treacherous idiots for friends' - of course it's his flipping fault he's got fuckwits for friends.

By the way - I joined both the PC brigade and the guild of do-gooders about 5 years ago. Back then these groups were coalitions of people who made excuses for people behaving badly and blamed society as a whole for the actions of badly behaved individuals. When did this change? When did the do-gooders and PC brigade reverse their policy and become the ones criticising others for excusing such acts? I've just posted my resignation from both these groups now anyway.

It's aImost Iike both PC brigade and do gooders are utterIy meaningless terms uttered by pub bores and fuckwits whose opinions Iack anything even vagueIy on nodding terms with substance in an attempt to dismiss the views of anyone who disagrees without having to make an actual argument.

You should post more often.

So are you in the PC brigade or not? Can't stand either party to be honest, too easily offended and make big deals out of nothing. 

I guess you haven't worked out that the PC Brigade is actually a fantasy establishment in your head yet.

Guest Big Guns

Erm, no. I'm saying you whine like a little kid in his defence. The guy gets far too much attention already. If he turns himself around...great. If he chooses to go the way of Nile Ranger and Marlon King, then so be it. He's not even with us currently, so who cares?! Hopefully he can bang a few more in to regain some worth to us.

So you think he could turn into a rapist/ sex offender cos of this little prank

if he aint a role model for kids then why have so many young kids got his name on the back of the shirt.yes he is a footballer but also admired by our younger generation of fans.

Not his fault though, he has no responsibility to be a role model to other people's kids. 

Guest JonTheOwl66

Irony.

You know you are fooked when you've got the Brains of Britain (Jon and Liam) sticking up for you. 

You know the PC Brigade are fooked when they resort to SiJ trying to make smart arse comments in an attempt to retrieve a scrap of credibility out of this situation.

Guest JonTheOwl66

You and Liam can't honestly believe that because something is only intended to be seen by friends you get free reign to do whatever you like? Because that's the only implication I can draw from that defence you both attempted to use.

Poor old Ched, if only he'd snapchatted his mates from that hotel room, everything would have been rosy. 

You should post more often.

I guess you haven't worked out that the PC Brigade is actually a fantasy establishment in your head yet.

So now you're comparing rape with speeding and swearing at somebody?

Unbelievable.

Not his fault though, he has no responsibility to be a role model to other people's kids. 

I disagree with that

I think all players (although tey don't set out to be role models) have a duty to act responsibly because de facto once they are in the public eye they become role models.

I think for the life they get to lead and the rewards that come with it that it's a very small price to pay

On his phone while driving at 100 mph, a danger to other road users and the road workers for that matter.

The plod should take his phone off him and get the evidence off it and give him a driving ban or if he is in breach of his tag send him back in the locker

Or being miserable, boring people that gets a kick out of slagging a guy off when he's down.

I faiI so see what that has to do with poIiticaI correctness. You see, back in the days when terms had actuaI meanings you'd have been caIIed a PC do gooder for making excuses for him.

I thank you for this post though, it's cIarified things for me somewhat. These days PC cIearIy means having opinions JonTheOwI66 disagrees with.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm fairly certain Madine doesn't have a driving license anymore anyway.

I faiI so see what that has to do with poIiticaI correctness. You see, back in the days when terms had actuaI meanings you'd have been caIIed a PC do gooder for making excuses for him.

I thank you for this post though, it's cIarified things for me somewhat. These days PC cIearIy means having opinions JonTheOwI66 disagrees with.

What on earth does political correctness have to do with anything?

Guest wilyfox

So you think he could turn into a rapist/ sex offender cos of this little prank

I didn't say that. They are all repeat offenders.