Madine in trouble again!

And, in fairness, if the Mirror have completely made this up with lots of different bits of footage, that's bad, but think it's more likely someone who doesn't like Madine has given them an old or edited video if it isn't accurate. I'm not sure the Mirror cares enough about us or him to bother with that sort of effort.

Exactly. There are so many inaccuracies with that footage. My guess is its total BS and the Mirror had a quiet week.

Guest AbbeyOwl

For all the people saying innocent till proven guilty etc etc, please remember the idiot is out on license, he does not have to be prosecuted for a crime to be recalled. Please read this taken from the offenders family helpline.

A person can be recalled if: they commit another crime or are charged with another crime or, they are behaving in a way that leads their Offender Manager to think they might be about to commit another crime. For example, if they start drinking heavily and often get violent when they are drunk or, they break the conditions of their licence. - See more at: http://www.offendersfamilieshelpline.org/index.php/recall-to-prison/#sthash.8nrt6Y1k.dpuf

As you can see dear old Gary only has to act in the way that he acted before to get himself recalled to Prison, so forget all this innocent to proven guilty rubbish, Simply put behaving like an idiot for example filming himself breaking the law or being an accomplice of someone breaking the law and filming it will no doubt earn him a recall and not to our first team either.  

For all the people saying innocent till proven guilty etc etc, please remember the idiot is out on license, he does not have to be prosecuted for a crime to be recalled. Please read this taken from the offenders family helpline.

A person can be recalled if: they commit another crime or are charged with another crime or, they are behaving in a way that leads their Offender Manager to think they might be about to commit another crime. For example, if they start drinking heavily and often get violent when they are drunk or, they break the conditions of their licence. - See more at: http://www.offendersfamilieshelpline.org/index.php/recall-to-prison/#sthash.8nrt6Y1k.dpuf

As you can see dear old Gary only has to act in the way that he acted before to get himself recalled to Prison, so forget all this innocent to proven guilty rubbish, Simply put behaving like an idiot for example filming himself breaking the law or being an accomplice of someone breaking the law and filming it will no doubt earn him a recall and not to our first team either.

I knew you'd defend him. :tango:

Firstly, if that video is found to be 100% legit then I'm afraid GM has p1ssed on his chips.

Secondly, IMHO it's a complete load of b011ocks.

Thirdly, if it's legit or not, I can't believe the amount of posters who seem to want it to be true.

Lastly, Daily Mirror ???  Enough said.

Guest AbbeyOwl

I don't think posters want to to be legit I just think the sensible ones probably know it is, lets face it, he assault's someone, then transfers to us, assaults someone else, then whilst that case is pending assaults someone else, not exactly the rationale of someone with a brain is it.

Firstly, if that video is found to be 100% legit then I'm afraid GM has p1ssed on his chips.

Secondly, IMHO it's a complete load of b011ocks.

Thirdly, if it's legit or not, I can't believe the amount of posters who seem to want it to be true.

Lastly, Daily Mirror ???  Enough said.

I don't think that's true?

Surely even the people who want him gone from the club would prefer it's a transfer of some sort rather than losing him back to prison for some random act of stupidity?

I think personally you can't fully judge him until he gets a run of games in a half-decent side at this level, so I'd like to see him get a go at least next year- a sort of one last chance in football terms as well-  but the worst case of all for us and for him is him going back in jail.

I don't think posters want to to be legit I just think the sensible ones probably know it is, lets face it, he assault's someone, then transfers to us, assaults someone else, then whilst that case is pending assaults someone else, not exactly the rationale of someone with a brain is it.

sensible ones? Give over. Lets look back at this thrwad next week when hopefully it has all blown over

nope, its not, he's an utter ar5ehole, and thick into the bargain

but if he bangs in 20 next year he'll be a god

football eh?

For whats its worth, I don't think he is involved with this.

But he needs to buck his ideas up and get out of the limelight he obviously craves.

Sad thing is he probably has nothing apart from football and you'd think we would be focussing on that.

Or get in the limelight for the right reasons- we were all talking about him scoring at the weekend before this came out.

If you like conspiracy theories you might wonder about the timing of his first goal and this bit of publicity.

If you were into that sort of thing.

Just saying.

#sheeple

Or get in the limelight for the right reasons- we were all talking about him scoring at the weekend before this came out.

If you like conspiracy theories you might wonder about the timing of his first goal and this bit of publicity.

If you were into that sort of thing.

Just saying.

#sheeple

Not really into conspiracy theories but it is a bit convenient.

I agree, if he can get 5 goals on loan and come back in pre-season firing on all cylinders, he could and its a big could do well.

Guest JonTheOwl66

That post by Spineynorman has completely and utterly destroyed you and your terrible argument.

If you can't see the gaping irony of what you have been posting about the PC brigade then there really is little to no hope for you.

No it hasn't. It has absolutely no relevancy to my argument.

Guest JonTheOwl66

You've been outed as a fully paid up member of the brigade of all things politically correct.

You utterly disgust me.

Another member of the PC Brigade that seems to follow my posts around.

lol

Can't believe people are debating whether or not it's him.

Watch the video, it's him.

From his phone, in his car and if you follow him in twitter you'll know he's got an Air Max obsession...

It's schoolboy stuff posting pictures of your speedo about. The other stuff isn't worth mentioning. But he's clearly missing a few brain cells if he thinks he was gunna get away with posting him driving at 110 on SnapChat.

He's knows people are trying to catch him out so why play into their hands?

I always class myself as sensible, but hey if you know I'm not , fair play.

Note to myself, avoid people who are convicted for ABH/GBH/Assault, these people WILL make a silly video.