Madine in trouble again!

It's funny! How many times do you see someone stop and jokingly shout get some work done? Blown out of proportion as usual, and you're right. The PC brigade and do gooders will be wanting him hanging.

Are the PC Brigade and the Do Gooders Seperate organisations? Or is there some crossover?

clud17, on 05 Apr 2014 - 21:20, said:

The picture the Mirror print f him driving at the wheel of his Mercedes is from the passenger seat, unless he drives a left hand drive car.

bradowl, on 05 Apr 2014 - 21:26, said:

And the shouting at the workmen is from other side/drivers side, something not right here.

onwardsandupwards, on 05 Apr 2014 - 22:05, said:

That's been edited very cleverly, all the shouting is coming from the drivers seat, which he is not sat in. Plus everyone does daft stuff on SnapChat.

NeonLeon, on 05 Apr 2014 - 22:06, said:

Snapchat flips the picture you take.

So it would look like the passenger side...

Whitechapel Owl, on 05 Apr 2014 - 22:20, said:

Hang on...."One nil Madine" he is in the passenger seat. The shouting bit means nothing. "Lets see what this button does" could that not be him saying it but someone else driving?

He could be identified from the trainers. If the shoe fits and all.

WayneTheOwl, on 05 Apr 2014 - 22:41, said:

He still reckons its 1st April.

Studying the video closely, he has had us all fooled.

Its not actually Gary Madine, that is most certainly Barry Madine, his young brother. You turnips.

Can ANY paper report the PLAIN FACTS of this story, leaving us in NO DOUBT as to what happened?

I don't think they can.

In which case, without PROPER evidence, just MIRROR evidence, why do some people condemn him? They'd be the FIRST to fkin' MOAN if they were served up with a wrong judgement based on such a flimsy set of half-truths.

Guest Iveco

I thought gm gave his car back because it was on lease....also I do 100 mph in my van (no it's. Not big) and I don't even notice it

Guest AbbeyOwl

I thought gm gave his car back because it was on lease....also I do 100 mph in my van (no it's. Not big) and I don't even notice it

Big difference though isn't there, no one cares what you do well except maybe your Mum.

We'll flog him anyway, the loan was a good way off putting him in the shop window before we take offers in the summer.

Granted I can't see any of them exceeding £100k.

I concede that the calls to hang him were too extreme but a damn good flogging might be just what h... ...

...erm as you were.