Madine in trouble again!

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT........

"Sheffield Wednesday loan striker Garry Madine got another full game in yesterday. He was beginning to look like he was getting back to his old self, scoring a more than decent goal on the turn and going close on several other occasions"

Good post Nev.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Come on people show your class, who here speeds and swears?

And gets paid 5 grand a week, has just been let out of prison and promised to behave properly, is an idol to small children and the brain dead of OWLSTALK, how many still got their hands up.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Like I said are we sure gm's still got his merc ?? ( btw me mams not bother'd what I do ......................she's dead ..................... lol

So no one actually gives a poo about you then, shame lol

And gets paid 5 grand a week, has just been let out of prison and promised to behave properly, is an idol to small children and the brain dead of OWLSTALK, how many still got their hands up.

People are jumping to conclusions on snapchats. There are no facts, just assumptions.

1. Who knows who was driving.

2. Who knows if anyone was actually speeding, appearances can be deceiving. Could have been on private property. Not illegal. Or the car could have been jacked up and they were spinning the wheels for the snapchat (unlikely)

3. Who knows when it actually was. If some one ripped the snapchats before he went inside then provided them to the Mirror. 

Stupid yes. Anything going to come of it other than a lot of flounces, unless something can be proved? Unlikely. 

Guest debilde182

what a cringe worhty video, dont really know what to say! he is clearly just a jumped up p**ck. Do we really want someone like that around the squad and some of our younger players like Lavery , Palmer etc....