Madine in trouble again!

Guest AbbeyOwl

Who cares?

You are right why should we care about him except he plays for us and is a tail. The only people who stand up for him are the ones who think GBH on a night out is fun, guess all clubs have fans like that we seem to have our more than fair share. If he could play like the Original Gazza maybe we could forgive him a little that fact his he can only act like him but without the humour. Gary Madine Cringe Machine

Putting all this nonsense aside ,which does nothing but put the club in a bad light , the simple truth is that he's not that good and if we are to progress ,we need to find better this summer . 

Let him go , we dont need the hassle .

You are right why should we care about him except he plays for us and is a tail. The only people who stand up for him are the ones who think GBH on a night out is fun, guess all clubs have fans like that we seem to have our more than fair share. If he could play like the Original Gazza maybe we could forgive him a little that fact his he can only act like him but without the humour. Gary Madine Cringe Machine

I think we should be more concerned about the fact he got a goal yesterday and has took a step in the right direction, can't wait for him to be back next season and all the mentalists who want him to fail to be singing his name again.

The swearing isn't a problem.

But (if true), the speeding over 100mph and using the phone while driving is.

Now I won't deny I've been done for speeding, but certainly not bringing up the ton, while also on my phone.

But the biggest thing is I'm not driving around with a tag around my ankle, recently got out of prison, got a convictions list the wise of my arm and made a promise to sort my behaviour out.

I didn't want Madine sacked when he got sent down. I hoped we would help rehabilitation back into society and into his profession.

But doing stunts like this?

Hardly promising is it?

I feel disappointed that it seems like a young man is incapable of changing his ways.

Guest AbbeyOwl

I think we should be more concerned about the fact he got a goal yesterday and has took a step in the right direction, can't wait for him to be back next season and all the mentalists who want him to fail to be singing his name again.

He wont be back next season, he will be at Carlisle or somewhere else in League One, its too rough for him in the Championship the Centre Backs are not like students on a night out haha

Guilty until proven otherwise apparently....

He is on a Tag so he probably is actually lol

Guest AbbeyOwl

Thought Madine was skint?.......sewing mailbags must pay more than I thought.

If you are a footballer on £250k per year lease terms for cars are quite easy to come by.

The swearing isn't a problem.

But (if true), the speeding over 100mph and using the phone while driving is.

Now I won't deny I've been done for speeding, but certainly not bringing up the ton, while also on my phone.

But the biggest thing is I'm not driving around with a tag around my ankle, recently got out of prison, got a convictions list the wise of my arm and made a promise to sort my behaviour out.

I didn't want Madine sacked when he got sent down. I hoped we would help rehabilitation back into society and into his profession.

But doing stunts like this?

Hardly promising is it?

I feel disappointed that it seems like a young man is incapable of changing his ways.

I agree with this, although there's a possibility that this could've been put together a while ago?

Also someone obviously tried to stir by sending it to the mirror. I doubt the mirror monitor it themselves.

What is clear though is that he comes across as a decent guy in interviews and a bit of a loon on social media

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I can't really see if that is a MPH speedo or a KPH speedo..

If it's a KPH one then 110 is 68.75...

Just a thought...

Silly bugger though letting this get put on public view...

Grow up Gary and get some sensible mates... We thought you'd had your lesson.  Now prove it.!!

Guest conisbrough

Many on here seem to miss the point, self publicising you have a tendency for moronic behaviour with scant regard for the law or others is not an advisable strategy for one who is in public spotlight. Just suggests he is an imbecile and probably explains why he has failed to progress as expected as a footballer.

IF he was behind this (and that seems debatable) then it borders on idiotic behaviour....if it was someone else then it could be veiwed as horribly vindictive....time will tell I suppose.

Edited by lesbarbeux

Guest Manwithastick

There's no wonder morons like Madine can steal a living whilst there's fools like Jon and Liam around to give it to them.

Being edgy on the internet is a bit 2002 LADS. Time to grow up?

If there's anything to be dealt with I'm happy enough to let the club to do as it sees fit.

Trial by tabloids though...; it's like picking the most morally corrupt amongst us and giving them responsibility for deciding our moral values - the same utter scum that somehow feel that phone hacking was okay in the pursuit of a story. Do I think a tabloid newspaper would be happy to sit on a 'story' and then wait to release it for maximum impact? Of course I do. There would be no point releasing it whilst he's still in jail that's for sure.