Madine in trouble again!

If you are a footballer on £250k per year lease terms for cars are quite easy to come by.

supposed to be so skint he can't afford his mortgage. Might be an idea to get rid of the car lease or not

Many on here seem to miss the point, self publicising you have a tendency for moronic behaviour with scant regard for the law or others is not an advisable strategy for one who is in public spotlight. Just suggests he is an imbecile and probably explains why he has failed to progress as expected as a footballer.

seems he has a bit of the do you know who i am syndrome going on

Guest johnowls

True, can't believe people think this is a nothing story because of his language - pretty sure it's too do with driving at speeds that will get himself and others killed.

Didn't look like a 70mph road but even if it was he's 40mph over.

All dual carriageways are 70 unless stated otherwise.

Guest JonTheOwl66

There's no wonder morons like Madine can steal a living whilst there's fools like Jon and Liam around to give it to them.

Being edgy on the internet is a bit 2002 LADS. Time to grow up?

I'd actually argue that me and Liam are more mature than the rest of you due to the fact we aren't throwing our toys out the pram at the fact that somebody who is considerably richer and more successful than ourselves is messing about.

Strikes me as jealousy - especially the people who keep bringing up how privileged he is.

Edited by JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Until the veracity of the video can be eastablished it's just rabble rousing intended to agitate individuals into a flouncing state of indignation on a Sunday morning.

Move on.

Yep. Much ado about absolutely roger all.

You do realise snapchats tend to be sent to friends. Ain't his fault his mates are arseholes.

He has a bellend friend, that's why it's got out. Snapchat is sent to your friends, no one else can see it.

Unbelievable.

I'd actually argue that me and Liam are more mature than the rest of you due to the fact we aren't throwing our toys out the pram at the fact that somebody who is considerably richer and more successful than ourselves is messing about.

Strikes me as jealousy - especially the people who keep bringing up how privileged he is.

Exactly, the reaction on here has been absolutely pathetic. Over the top as usual.

It is definitely jealousy, these people on their high horse are jealous that such a 'moron' like Gary Madine can earn 5K a week and be far more successful.

I don't understand how a camera can make a window appear on the left of your head if you are in a right hand drive car.

Only seen the video once but wasn't he pressing the left pedal.I don't know a camera that can make the accelerator look like a clutch.

Might be missing something but looks weird to me.

I agree with this, although there's a possibility that this could've been put together a while ago?

Also someone obviously tried to stir by sending it to the mirror. I doubt the mirror monitor it themselves.

What is clear though is that he comes across as a decent guy in interviews and a bit of a loon on social media

I agree with both yourself and Bradazz, we have to ask ourselves why would a national newspaper be really interested in a Championship player who is on loan to a much lower league club ?

To me this smells of someone else sending it into the Mirror who then published it to fill column inches, it's probably old footage (if it is him) and the Mirror may not have checked it first.

You would like to think if it's not recent that Madine could pursue the Mirror... Unless of course, it's an attempt by his agent to get Wednesday to let him go on the cheap or free, he could then get more wages and / or signing on fee...

Conspiracy theories abound !....

For all we know one of his friends could have fallen seriously ill and Gaz was rushing desperately to get him to hospital.

I also think the audio was poor and it was difficult to make out what he was saying to those road workers but I've played the video several times now and I'm sure he's shouting 'keep up the good work fellas'.