To the guy who decided to "assault" my daughter at the game today...

Have to be honest the middle ground was found for me at that rugby game, shame the sport is dull

Being serious here mate maybe its just football isnt for you anymore? Maybe try rugby league, its less stop start/less boring (imo)than union but still the same type of friendly atmosphere you experienced.

Shrewsbury owl sorry quotes not working for me.

Its not me, I have heard the swearing I can handle it I am a big boy and still enjoy the games, I just hate the fact I can't take my kids without them learning every f and c under the sun and then maybe to throw in a bit more let them see trouble.

Big shame that, as for rugby league I find it equally as boring which again is a shame as I know some ex pros and big league fans.

Football is the only sport for me

Guest Big Guns

2 wrongs don't make a right imo just belittle the sod

Yes they do if any one touched my daughter is be on a mureder charge now

Got to say there were some reight bell ends in our crowd tdsy

Shrewsbury owl sorry quotes not working for me.

Its not me, I have heard the swearing I can handle it I am a big boy and still enjoy the games, I just hate the fact I can't take my kids without them learning every f and c under the sun and then maybe to throw in a bit more let them see trouble.

Big shame that, as for rugby league I find it equally as boring which again is a shame as I know some ex pros and big league fans.

Football is the only sport for me

Fair enough fella. I get what you mean I wont be taking my little'un to away games for a good while either.

Hillsborough I have no problem with though.

well heres my take on it , firstly I don't drink never have and never will , , that's my choice , but that said I don't chastise or criticize people who do , that said for the life of me I can't understand why people have to get bladdered especially at football matches, whats wrong with drinking in moderation , from where I sit  most of the trouble stems from drinking to excess , it's not big and not clever ,and most of all when the idiots get it into their system they think they can take the world and it's brother on ,But in reality if they were sober you wouldn't hear a peep out of em ,yep have a drink by all means ,but to do it so you can't stand up is stupid at the best of times ,

Guest doncaster1

There was about 5 to 10 Wednesday 'fans' dragged out home end today for trying to fight.

Absolute waste's of space.

Believe me they were not trying to fight anyone, not until they were surrounded by stewards & over the barrier, 1 looked like he soiled himself!!

... I hope you are on Owlstalk and feel like a real big man after putting your hands on a seven year old little girl.

All because some guy walked past you and didn't say excuse me. This was such an offence to you that you deemed it acceptable to grab hold of my daughter and drag her off her seat so that you could get to the guy who walked past you.

And because I defended my daughter and dragged your hands off of her you decided it was a good idea start giving me threats and took a swing at me.

And best of all, you really proved what a big man you were by completely backing down when it became obvious that the entire crowd was ready to turn on you. Suddenly you had "slipped" despite the fact that you spent the pervious 2 minutes threatening me as I tried to comfort my daughter and swung for me twice.

Well I hope you are happy anyway. Now my daughter, who comes to nearly every game home and away and has been to about 35 games already this season is too scared and doesn't want to come anymore. I hope you feel like a big man now you parasitic ******* stinky flaps!

I'm sorry mate. Won't do it again. I just lost the head.

can't fault you GY mate ,and I can understand you being put off mate as in my case I just don't like the stuff but the same as you I don't have a problem with anyone that does ,except when they decide to be the big I am my step father was a big drinker ,and I have seen first hand the effects it had on my mothers body from black eyes to broken limbs ,yet in the pub he was every ones best friend ,but that said everyone isn't the same when drunk , I can understand and applaud anyone that can take a drink and cope with it , but then there are the numpties who can't handle it and they are the ones who spoil it for every one else ,,

Wouldn't happen at a rugby match..

Rarely is there trouble at any rugby match.

Fans of all 14 clubs in the Super League sit and mix with each other at Magic Weekend and there's no trouble.

Not read the whole thing but if so sorry llp. Massively out of order and shows what bells we have. I've seen the greatest young owl I've ever seen today and I love her passion. Must have been 4 years old. Brilliant. Disappointed to hear o Ur fans do this

Edited by senwar

I'm with BG on this, if anyone ragged or pulled my daughter anywhere he'd get flattened immediately, no questions asked. That's not a 'look how hard I am' post either, nothing to gain from looking the tail, just protective.

If it's the incident that i saw, to do that would have made the father (who was rightly trying to comfort his kids) as bad as the nob head who was throwing his weight around and screaming.

And who would have been watching out for the kid when the brawl ensued?

It's easy to sound all hard on the internet. In reality, unless you are a thug, these things are not so clear cut.

Edited by Beholder

... I hope you are on Owlstalk and feel like a real big man after putting your hands on a seven year old little girl.

All because some guy walked past you and didn't say excuse me. This was such an offence to you that you deemed it acceptable to grab hold of my daughter and drag her off her seat so that you could get to the guy who walked past you.

And because I defended my daughter and dragged your hands off of her you decided it was a good idea start giving me threats and took a swing at me.

And best of all, you really proved what a big man you were by completely backing down when it became obvious that the entire crowd was ready to turn on you. Suddenly you had "slipped" despite the fact that you spent the pervious 2 minutes threatening me as I tried to comfort my daughter and swung for me twice.

Well I hope you are happy anyway. Now my daughter, who comes to nearly every game home and away and has been to about 35 games already this season is too scared and doesn't want to come anymore. I hope you feel like a big man now you parasitic ******* stinky flaps!