To the guy who decided to "assault" my daughter at the game today...

... I hope you are on Owlstalk and feel like a real big man after putting your hands on a seven year old little girl.

All because some guy walked past you and didn't say excuse me. This was such an offence to you that you deemed it acceptable to grab hold of my daughter and drag her off her seat so that you could get to the guy who walked past you.

And because I defended my daughter and dragged your hands off of her you decided it was a good idea start giving me threats and took a swing at me.

And best of all, you really proved what a big man you were by completely backing down when it became obvious that the entire crowd was ready to turn on you. Suddenly you had "slipped" despite the fact that you spent the pervious 2 minutes threatening me as I tried to comfort my daughter and swung for me twice.

Well I hope you are happy anyway. Now my daughter, who comes to nearly every game home and away and has been to about 35 games already this season is too scared and doesn't want to come anymore. I hope you feel like a big man now you parasitic ******* stinky flaps!

Shame he didn't get lynched! Some proper skidmarks about these days. Hope your daughter is ok.

Guest Distraught!

Disgraceful incident.

I hope by some miracle that it is captured on CCTV somewhere and the culprit is identified. The person that did this should be banned indefinitely. The club doesn't need fans like that. The club does however need fans like your daughter - a true owl through and through!

Sorry to hear about that. I hope your wee girl is back next game.

I think you deserve huge credit for restraining yourself and not lowering yourself to the standard of this imbecile.

A very disturbing incident.

Nothing upsets kids more than seeing their parents kicking off. You've shown yourself as a dad she can be proud of by not getting involved with this worthless sh*theap.

Sadly as many have said these morons still frequent the game sadly.

I hope that your daughter isn't put of watching the Wednesday.

Totally agree. As tempting as it would he has done the right thing not kicking off and getting involved in front of his daughter.

I'm with BG on this, if anyone ragged or pulled my daughter anywhere he'd get flattened immediately, no questions asked. That's not a 'look how hard I am' post either, nothing to gain from looking the tail, just protective.

Unfortunately (for me), I don't know what I would have done. I would like to think that I would have looked after my daughter as LLP did but the fear is that I would have smacked the idiot - which doesn't help anyone.

I think people are placing too much emphasis on the fact that this guy was drunk. There will have been plenty of drunk people at the match (some of them absolutely steaming) that will have sat and enjoyed the match without causing trouble at all and then will have returned home without incident. The top and bottom of it is that the guy that assaulted LLP daughter is probably a full weight idiot that is more obsessed with fighting and conflict than being civilised - there's too many of these types at football matches.

By the way, I negged LLP's opening post in error and have apologised to him.

Awful thing to happen and I hope your daughter changes her mind about going.

On the flip side though my 10 year old brother came today. His first derby away day. He loved it, he sat on the end of the row and there were drunken blokes stood in the aisle who were joking about with him.

That's how it should be. Don't mind people having a drink. But people need to know how much alcohol they can handle before turning into an absolute moron.

Guest onwardsandupwards

. Not safe for kids at away matches in my opinion.

I agree there are some mindless neanderthal two hats at away games but my lad wouldn't miss a single game if it was up to him and makes a fuss if I go with mates instead of him. So I take but keep him very close to me at all times, especially outside the ground.

And I'd report this t0sser to the police and to the club. You sound like you dealt with it very well!

Edited by onwardsandupwards

Awful thing to happen and I hope your daughter changes her mind about going.

On the flip side though my 10 year old brother came today. His first derby away day. He loved it, he sat on the end of the row and there were drunken blokes stood in the aisle who were joking about with him.

That's how it should be. Don't mind people having a drink. But people need to know how much alcohol they can handle before turning into an absolute moron.

They're morons whether their drunk or not. They will still have a go even if they are sober. Edited by shandypants

... I hope you are on Owlstalk and feel like a real big man after putting your hands on a seven year old little girl.

All because some guy walked past you and didn't say excuse me. This was such an offence to you that you deemed it acceptable to grab hold of my daughter and drag her off her seat so that you could get to the guy who walked past you.

And because I defended my daughter and dragged your hands off of her you decided it was a good idea start giving me threats and took a swing at me.

And best of all, you really proved what a big man you were by completely backing down when it became obvious that the entire crowd was ready to turn on you. Suddenly you had "slipped" despite the fact that you spent the pervious 2 minutes threatening me as I tried to comfort my daughter and swung for me twice.

Well I hope you are happy anyway. Now my daughter, who comes to nearly every game home and away and has been to about 35 games already this season is too scared and doesn't want to come anymore. I hope you feel like a big man now you parasitic ******* stinky flaps!

Was this incident just before half time Lammy?

There was an incident a few rows in front of us where this 50 odd year old bloke with a cap on kept shouting "I slipped!" at a couple of dark haired lads who were threatening him.

He disappeared soon after.

We had no idea what the incident was about but hearing what you say sickens me.

I really hope your daughter can recover and feel able to at least attend home games with her Father.

And I'm sure she will appreciate from your replies on here that a vast majority of Owls fans are decent people.

The ones that can read and write at least.

Was this incident just before half time Lammy?

There was an incident a few rows in front of us where this 50 odd year old bloke with a cap on kept shouting "I slipped!" at a couple of dark haired lads who were threatening him.

He disappeared soon after.

We had no idea what the incident was about but hearing what you say sickens me.

I really hope your daughter can recover and feel able to at least attend home games with her Father.

And I'm sure she will appreciate from your replies on here that a vast majority of Owls fans are decent people.

The ones that can read and write at least.

That was the one. He only claimed he slipped when everyone turned on him. Before that he was after me for dragging him off my daughter.

UTTER SCUM...

likely beered up, but still UTTER SCUM...

Edited by dnhc

Sorry you had to endure this event, mate, nobody should have to

Guest sotonowl

I hope the little girls OK Lammy.

I love a pint at the game and its people behaving like this who'll eventually get it banned.

I've just read in an another thread about racist chants from some of our fans.

Ethnic people, women and children, the exact people we need to get through the turnstiles to watch us and some of our lot wish to discourage them from supporting us.

This needs stamping out.

As Tinkerbell said earlier, lets get him nailed and banned to send a clear message, "you aint welcome"