To the guy who decided to "assault" my daughter at the game today...

Guest mkowl

It's difficult when you are there with your kids. Getting 'involved' just makes matters worse.

Wouldn't take my young un to an away game - just my choice and the OP should of course be able to without stuff happening

... I hope you are on Owlstalk and feel like a real big man after putting your hands on a seven year old little girl.

All because some guy walked past you and didn't say excuse me. This was such an offence to you that you deemed it acceptable to grab hold of my daughter and drag her off her seat so that you could get to the guy who walked past you.

And because I defended my daughter and dragged your hands off of her you decided it was a good idea start giving me threats and took a swing at me.

And best of all, you really proved what a big man you were by completely backing down when it became obvious that the entire crowd was ready to turn on you. Suddenly you had "slipped" despite the fact that you spent the pervious 2 minutes threatening me as I tried to comfort my daughter and swung for me twice.

Well I hope you are happy anyway. Now my daughter, who comes to nearly every game home and away and has been to about 35 games already this season is too scared and doesn't want to come anymore. I hope you feel like a big man now you parasitic ******* stinky flaps!

What an absolute bell_end he must have been!! Hope your daughter is ok and will change her mind about going again. Really hope someone gave him a smack.

Guest markowl123

surprise you didn't take a swing, bellends like that aren't needed at matches, but it sounded like you handled it well

hope she comes around and changes her mind!

Guest mkowl

What an absolute bell_end he must have been!! Hope your daughter is ok and will change her mind about going again. Really hope someone gave him a smack.

2 wrongs don't make a right imo just belittle the sod

Unfortunately Away games are no place for children even in today's age. the most sensible of people spend far too long in boozers and become total arses not defending him in anyway and if I was you, I'd report it to the police and the club as they will have his details from purchase.

These people hold football back!

Totally sympathise. Had a similar situation away at Huddersfield last season when I took my 9 year old daughter.

Some well built, tallish, bloke kept standing in front of my daughters seat so she couldn't see. I asked him several times if he could try not to obscure her view.

He kept blanking me completely and carrying on standing in front of her, so I suggested he had no manners aswell as possibly being hard of hearing.

In front of my petrified daughter, he offered to rearrange my teeth. I kept my cool, conscious of having my daughter with me, so just tried to expain in a calm and collected manner that he was stopping her from seeing the game. I then moved to her seat, to stand shoulder to shoulder alongside him, with my daughter moving into my seat now on my right.

There was then an uneasy stand off until the end of the game.

To be fair, he apologised in the end, so fair enough, and we shook hands, so I just put it down to the excitement of the game. However, its certainly not how I would act around kids.

The World has gone mad.

Guest tha_knows

Fighting happenens at football, dunno why some seem surprised. However that does not mean I condone what happened, think it's very poor to Wednesday fans clash with eachother, and to upset a young child is a tragedy, I have a four year old and was considerin taking her to some games see if she liked it, however I'm starting to think it's best she stays away. Hope you and ya little un are ok anyway mate, hopefully it won't stop her attending the home games and ruin her experience as a young fan

trouble is people like that ask to be decked , I m 60 and would have come out of retirement to deck the TWO HAT subjecting youngsters to that treatment is beyond wrong , Hope she is ok lanny

With the size of your hands Trev - it's difficult to keep them in your pockets.

:tango:

Guest Sheff Owl

There really is some complete idiots at our football club (i know a lot of clubs has them).

Football is secondary to some people, first is going away getting drunk, fighting and causing trouble.

Seriously i don't understand people spending all that money to go away to cause trouble and that's even if we win with some.