Chinese Takeaway ?

I was the best player this club and the supporters have ever witnessed. It's a MASSIVE injustice, Dave Jones never gave me a chance. He just didn't like me because I had a thing for his netball lady friend. 

Playing FM13 demo you've scored 5 in 2 games HT on your debut so you may have a point. Stuffed weeds 5-0 in my last game it's so realistic it's untrue.

Impossible to say with foreign investors - especially with the FFP in place.

Will reserve judgement!

Yep time will tell but its already been shown that FFP can be exploited in the right circumstances. I too will reserve judgment 

Guest Nilsson_is_God

If he sells this summer then he will have doubled his money.

Its decision time.

He stays and spends his profit chasing the Premier League

or

He sells and walks away with a nice profit.

Another huff and puff season like last season will do none of us any favours.

That's just it tho, he won't spend if he stays so I say sell up..

They can if the owners have there own company sponsor us. Say for example 30 mil over 3 years 10 mill a season and use that in transfers then we are sorted

Depends if the football league would class that as "Shareholder Equity Investment" or not.

If yes, then we would have breached the rules and subject to an embargo. If no, then we could het around the ffp rules.

I'll take you advice from months ago neil...don't belive anything you read on owlstalk its not here for serious news its a laugh about all things wednesday.

Therefore I'm out, and if it was true I'd hate wednesday to be owned by some bunch of chinese businessmen, would scare me to death