Dave Jones

It was understandable.

But, the way he's turned it around is nothing short of remarkable.

So why doesn't everyone celebrate instead of flipping point scoring with "I told you so's".

You lot would have done exactly the same and you did. Every time we didn't win you would post your vitriol. You would post your I told you so's and your disgusting rants at the manager.

You deserve all the flack you get.

I posted a few weeks ago (after Huddersfield I think) that I wish Jones would go back to his original philosophy of 'you have 1 point at the start, so I always want 3', now its looking like we believe in that again.

One thing we do know about Jones is that he knows how to create winning momentum. There's a long way to go, but I'm certainly more hopeful for the rest of the season.

Well done DJ

p.s what are the latest Reda stats?

I've supported DJ since his appointment and will continue to do so...

But how's about we all stop embarrassing ourselves, put down the arguments and celebrate a fantastic win together.

No 'I told you so' or whatever, we're all Wednesday!

I know it's easy to say it now, but sacking Jones was NEVER the answer.

He's a proven manager, who knows what he's doing.

He made some strange decisions, BUT, perhaps none more so than playing with no strikers at Hull, playing four full backs,  bringing Prutton in from nowhere, and then repeating that with Coke.

BUT, he's found a formula that works. And our form of late has been unbelievable.

Lita sounded like he made a real impact today. If he can produce that on a semi regular basis, then there's no reason why this form can't continue, and we end up avoiding relegation comfortably.

This is a superb result, and it's just an accumulation of weeks of good work by the players, the staff and Dave Jones.

You lot would have done exactly the same and you did. Every time we didn't win you would post your vitriol. You would post your I told you so's and your disgusting rants at the manager.

You deserve all the flack you get.

Teacher's rung the bell Beholder, tim eto line up ready for your next lesson. Grow up ffs.

All you do is have little digs at people, I wasn't complimenting you by the way.

You could still change my view, if you were just happy being a Wednesday fan once in a while, instead of trying pathetically to point score to make yourself feel big.

I'm delighted.

I've backed the manager 100%

Now you seem the unhappy one

;-)

You will struggle to know who they are now.

Collective amnesia.

I had more than my fair share of digs at dave jones the team at that time had a poor work ethic,set up and shape of the team was not right and was dreadfully lacking pace dave jones as adressed the failings and credit to him i only based my views on what i saw on the park.

I never contributed on any thread as foolish as they were saying kirkland,buxton,llera and reda were not good enough to play in this league.