Dave Jones

You lot would have done exactly the same and you did. Every time we didn't win you would post your vitriol. You would post your I told you so's and your disgusting rants at the manager.

You deserve all the flack you get.

Erm... Don't seem to recall him posting vitriol.

You do make a point about certain posters, but don't bunch those who questioned Jones all together. That's wrong.

I've gone over this with you in the past. We all know who the morons are... just ignore.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Erm... Don't seem to recall him posting vitriol.

You do make a point about certain posters, but don't bunch those who questioned Jones all together. That's wrong.

I've gone over this with you in the past. We all know who the morons are... just ignore.

Owlstalk police

I wanted him out and he deserved to be sacked ( if you compare his record to past managers who have been sacked)

But fair play he's turned it around and I'm flipping ecstatic. I also said at the time though that Milan hasn't made many wrong calls in his time here and it looks as if he's been proved right again.

Despite some terrible signings I think in Lita we've signed someone as good as we could have hoped for and Scoring the winner on his debut gets him off to a fantastic start.

So you can all get fooked because I love you all tonight!!

Dave Jones outers should be embarrassed about their flapping the last two months

Just opinions....Less we forget...Owlstalk is a forum and people are entitled to their opinion regardless of wether you or the rest of the Mafia agree.

Bit childish Neil.

Upbeat interview from Jones and rightly so.

I am delighted he's managed to put the pieces together to give us this great run on the back of some horrific losing streaks.

I just hope to flippingchrist that his tie was straight.....

This. It was also fuelled by members of the cult of Megson who are frighteningly desperate for Dave Jones to fail.

Nobody wanted jones to fail they just did not like seeing a poor work ethic and other things on the park that were not right which seemed to have been adressed and well done to dave jones i never want wednesday fail i am a season ticket holder when i dont travel away i go down and watch the u18s or 21s some fans never come from behind a keyboard to follow the club  

My thoughts on Dave Jones...

He ha lost the plot a little over the period of September to middle of November. Formations, team selections, chopping and changing, poor signings, plus the results... We were a total mess.

He even admitted in interviews hinself that he had never experienced this sort of form. He wasn't sure on what and how to turn it around.

In fact, he was quite lucky to keep his job given the Chairmans record. But Milan kept the faith. Now he's being rewarded.

Huge credit goes to Dave Jones for finally getting a way of playing in place that the players get and the results are now coming in too. Massive well done to him.

Hopefully we can keep it up.

Guest Sniper1

I have always backed Dave Jones but this told you poo is helping nobody, we are going to win games, we are going to lose games.

This poo as got to stop, we need to be one for the rest of this season and into next.

Come on FFS.

Made me very happy DJ has I've been telling fellow owls fans at work he will sort it out at the end of the day he's a good manager and he's doing it on a tight budget so happy for him he could have just lost the plot but he's kept plugging away and now it's paying off.

Plus reda is the difference in my opinion keep him fit and we're home and hosed

For me Jones made 2 mistakes:

1: Keeping playing Bothroyd regardless of his performances- esp on the wing

2 Playing a 5 man midfield to accomodate Barklay in the middle. ( he should have been used as a winger)

We brought in alot of players in summer and some were not ready, but they were young a gamble and could yet work out.

Edited by Beholder

Guest Deleted member

I take no pleasure in being right about Jones, and the idiots calling for his head.

I do however take MASSIVE pleasure in enjoying the turn round in fortunes and seeing our fans enjoying their football again. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we lose a couple and the idiots start with their vitriol again. But by attacking them you sink to their incredibly low level

Ignore them. They are irrelevant. Enjoy your moral high ground.