Majid Bougherra

Guest s17owl

thought majid was viewed with a bit more love than this thread has shown! quality player, would take him back. player loyalty in football is now few and far between

That might be the case but for me you have to draw a line, MB was a disrespectful c**t to us in the end, it was like a bloke jumping in a lifeboat before a kid!

You might not remember but I do.

As a player he has ability, but so do many many others.

Guest shortpebble

what happened to the Bougherra money?

Same as the brunt and whelan money, most of it went to either Dave Allen, the board or the co-op

Guest Darkus Owlus

He owed us nothing, he was given at the time a better opportunity, higher level, more money.

Almost every player would take that if the terms were right, he even admitted he buggered up moving to Charlton, an idiot with ego wouldn't say that.

Guest antowl

Doesn't have the character.

Shame, as has talent.

Will earn a decent living, but achieve little.

Talented player who has wasted his career by putting cash before achievement.

Yeah never achieve anything.

Here he is banging in a wicked goal against Stuttgart in the champions league bet he rues leaving Wednesday everyday.

Bougherra doesn't/didn't owe us anything and i don't understand why anyone would think he does. These guys are professionals they just want whats best for their careers. How can you expect the guy to bleed blue and white when he only played at Hillsborough for such a short time.

mental. Great centre back, acted a bit mercenary but im struggling to think of too many footballers who dont often have one eye on a move up the leagues.

Hes not set the world alight really, but hes won medals with Rangers hasnt he?

Used to enjoy watching him try and take it from box to box without passing it..

Yeah never achieve anything.

Here he is banging in a wicked goal against Stuttgart in the champions league bet he rues leaving Wednesday everyday.

Bougherra doesn't/didn't owe us anything and i don't understand why anyone would think he does. These guys are professionals they just want whats best for their careers. How can you expect the guy to bleed blue and white when he only played at Hillsborough for such a short time.

quite right.

so many ridiculous narrow minded comments in this thread.

Had a gud song so yeah he can cum back

WOTS THAT COMING OVER THE HILL IS IT BOUGHERRA ?

MAJID BOUGHERRA

That song was awesome for him.

I liked him as a player, but his style was a bit too cavalier for my liking. Everytime he made a burst forward I was bricking it thinking we might get done on the counter!

Bougherra was crap. Okay he looked flash and was great for eighty nine minutes and fifty seconds but he cost us a goal every bloody match he played for us, not because he didnt have the talent but because he was more interested in playing for himself than the team. Getting shot of him for all that money was great business. Hated him then. Certainly dont want him back now.

Who are the altruistic footballers?

Nicky Weaver. gary megson. Both players dropped a level to play for Wednesday.