Majid Bougherra

Guest s17owl

Guest s17owl

Heard a few times now that Majid wants to come back to england and has been linked to west ham , what would be everyones reaction if he came back to hillsborough after the farce of his transfer to charlton

When it looked like he was going to leave Wednesday, whilst still contracted to the club he ran a poll on his French speaking website asking who he should sign for... Staying at Wednesday was not an option.

In answer to your question, I would not want this w@nker back at Hillsborough.

Perhaps he could have handled it better, but he did go up a league. Not many Championship players would be want to stick around if a Prem team came in for them. We paid a quarter mill for him and got ten times that back about a year later - fair dos.

I would have him back, although I would have to start taking a cushion to the match to hide behind. What was it Bully said about him being the only overlapping centre half he had ever played next to :laugh:

oh boy

Cam'ron song. Don't understand why Ben Haim taking all the flak when Lawrence took the same time to leave, and the others only left when they made sure they had a featherbed. But yes, Ben Haim and Bougherra are pariahs and deserve singling out.

Oh boy. Really.