Best 'look who I bumped into' ever

Play off day, Cardiff, stood outside a boozer near the ground singing with the lads, when Big Ron and a Radio commentary crew walk past. Big Ron's barmy army gets blasted out by everyone nearby, and he stops to shake my hand, and those of others, before going on his way. We go on to clinch promotion.

A great day out but also a good "bump into"

Edited by theowlsman

....Bumped into John Craven on Llangennith beach when out surfing .... he was doing summat for Countryfile...my mate pretended he didnt know who he was and said 'John Noakes!!!....loved you on Blue Peter'!!!.....My brother has the knack of spotting and meeting people...the most recent was Sir Geoffrey Boyc's at Kings Cross Station ....obviously a great hero to him he said 'watching you get your 100th 100 at Headingly is still my greatest sporting moment' and Sir Geoff said back 'aye lad thanks for that but there were plenty of 0's too'!!!...said he had a crunching handshake!!!... :biggrin:

post-20258-0-39807300-1344586628_thumb.jI was on a break in whitby , second week in July, it pissed down , so decided to go to Newcastle Metro Centre for the day. While walking about , I seen , walking towards me this gentleman. I pointed and said , hey its Gary Madine, and then said what are you wearing that for. I asked him could i take a picture and he said , do you want my mate tyo take a picture of the two of us. He also added do you want me to cover the badge of the Newcastle T-Shirt he had on. I said nah its ok , I knew he was a Toon fan. Heres my pic with him