Ive decided I know f..ck all about football

Guest Johnbloodaxe

It could be simply everyone trying a wee bit harder for a new manager, I hope it's more than this PLUS now madine has scored he may start knocking a few in again.. fingers crossed....

I personally thought bury were very average until the 10 minute spell they had when they scored. That's not taking anything away from us though, every player played well tonight, and finally everyone played in their right positions.

I agree with you stannington they seemed to pick up with the goal and tbf should have had another a few minutes after presumably they did that against huddersfield.

pleased m jones got involved I said he may still come good and perhaps with the confidence of tonight he might .

Lines or someone in his position is key to our success this season if only he had the confidence to pick up the ball and run through the middle it causes havoc as it did on couple of occasions tonight

Only time I've seen us play like that this season was the first half against tranmere. But what impressed me most is we didn't sit back. It was nice to see a striker coming on towards the end and us still trying for another 5 mins from time and 3 up!

That was the best football of the season....I have to hold me hands up...Players who can't pass it...passed it....Players who can't score...scored....

I'm fvckin' baffled...

thanks and goodnight........

ha ha, you've changed your tune

pleased for all tonight, we looked a much better side than of late, balanced with much more bite and not afraid to pass

well impressed with bywater who looked to throw and give the ball to players in space

well done wednesday

Couldnt make it tonight, and so am still pinching myself about the result! Wednesday winning 4-1 really?? And still going on the attack even towards the end of the game? Won't believe it till I watch the replay on WW lol

Definately be there on saturday!

who's the barcelona of s2?

the only side i've seen this year from s2 humped it nearly all day...

then they played 3 short passes in a small triangle, and humped it again...

Appropriate then, cos' they got humped tonight!

Great OP............says it all. So many on here were so obsessed with meggo's love of wednesday that they couldn't see how one dimensional we had become. Other teams knew exactly how to counter us. It's no suprise that by simply giving the players the freedom to express themselves without the rigidity if the meggo system they enjoyed it and whats more we enjoyed watching football again................well done Milan for having the balls to say enough is enough. PS check out my new avatar thanks Trevdi)