Ive decided I know f..ck all about football

Guest Johnbloodaxe

If we keep this up for 4 or 5 games then I will start to believe... just to prove it isn't simply the new manager syndrome..

Hopefully we will....

COME ON WEDNESDAY ... UTO ...WTID

Guest contango

If we keep this up for 4 or 5 games then I will start to believe... just to prove it isn't simply the new manager syndrome..

Hopefully we will....

COME ON WEDNESDAY ... UTO ...WTID

Were you at the game? If you were you would see we played a totally different style of Football, passing and movement, it wasn't about Extra effort for a new manager the tactics and plan were totally different. When they scored we continued to keep the ball and pass it, if we have the ball they cannot score. Under Megson under pressure we used to Lump the ball forward so give it away and defend deeper and deeper.

Seems to me people are struggling to admit they were wrong as this wasn't about extra effort, the tactics were totally different.

We saw last night we have some good players, playing it to Madines feet instead to the top of his head let him show he is a good footballer.

Well done Dave Jones, its about time the Megson backers simply admitted they were wrong.