Ive decided I know f..ck all about football

Guest cypress hill

That was the best football of the season....I have to hold me hands up...Players who can't pass it...passed it....Players who can't score...scored....

I'm fvckin' baffled...

thanks and goodnight........

dont tell barcelona at s2,they wont believe it

Got to admit, it had me on the edge of my seat and I was only listening on Player! Bodes well for the rest of the season.

Also can't help but think Milan may have judged this one well.

That was the best football of the season....I have to hold me hands up...Players who can't pass it...passed it....Players who can't score...scored....

I'm fvckin' baffled...

thanks and goodnight........

I'm with you, I still miss meggo, but a couple more of these and Mr Jones will have me a believer!

Midfield played further up the pitch and we played with composure.

Madine was the target man and he brings the bal down and instantly lays it off. COG took an age to pass it meaning we allowed teams to get back.

With a defensice midfielder like Semsdo the shackles were off for the other three.

However it is only one match so lets wait until Saturday to see if it will be the norm, here is hoping.

Good thing about it n all, they weren't that bad a side tbf

Not flippinghard to play football tho is it, do the basics, play everyone in their proper position, the rest (hopefully) falls in to place

It was the 4th that did it for me....Bury attacking, and instead of simply looking to clear it...which I honestly would have settled for...Wednesday broke, with pace..i did not think they had and wrapped the game up....

I thought Buxton and Antonio...Madine and Lowe...Semedo and Lines...werre on the same wavelength all night...Jones took players on at pace, and really had a good game...

WE cvaused them problemsd all night...relaxed once..they scored...then simply upped it again...and finished the last 10 the way Charlton finished against us....simply popping the ball about...I really enjoyed it...

................and would like to thank gary megson for bringing these players to the club lol

Edited by asteener1867

It was the 4th that did it for me....Bury attacking, and instead of simply looking to clear it...which I honestly would have settled for...Wednesday broke, with pace..i did not think they had and wrapped the game up....

I thought Buxton and Antonio...Madine and Lowe...Semedo and Lines...werre on the same wavelength all night...Jones took players on at pace, and really had a good game...

WE cvaused them problemsd all night...relaxed once..they scored...then simply upped it again...and finished the last 10 the way Charlton finished against us....simply popping the ball about...I really enjoyed it...

................and would like to thank gary megson for bringing these players to the club lol

Sounds brilliant. I love to see teams counter attacking to relieve pressure rather than just booting it forward, hopefully Jones will get us doing that continuously now.