The Official Back Gary Megson Thread

A good manager. Better than we might expect to come down to Lg 1.

Done a decent job so far....made me proud to talk about my team again. And he has done it with 11 loanees and 7 free transfers

We will not get better. All those mentioned as alternatives are poor by comparison.

The owner MM did rescue us and he will sell us. I just wish we could then be left with a decent legacy.......like a good manager which GM is.

Saddly I feel we will loose the manager ofter this rather public fall out. Then we are back to square one via another own goal.

A good manager. Better than we might expect to come down to Lg 1.

Done a decent job so far....made me proud to talk about my team again. And he has done it with 11 loanees and 7 free transfers

We will not get better. All those mentioned as alternatives are poor by comparison.

The owner MM did rescue us and he will sell us. I just wish we could then be left with a decent legacy.......like a good manager which GM is.

Saddly I feel we will loose the manager ofter this rather public fall out. Then we are back to square one via another own goal.

Perfect comment...............look at the rest of league 1 Managers, how many of them would have achieved what GM has done with the limited, very limited resources made available to him?

It is crazy to even think of replacing him...........it will turn a lot of the Wednesday fans against MM and PA.

Why are we even having to discuss this stupid idea of replacing him with Dave Jones anyway.

Come on MM, sort this out right now

Was 100% behind Megson when he was appointed, was 100% behind him at the end of last season when people had doubts, was 100% behind him after our recent run of poor results/performances and i'm 100% behind him now. He is one of us, he'll do all it takes to make our great club successful again and is doing so, we are 3rd that's better than any of us expected at the start of the season. Let's get behind him and remember this thread next time we have a few bad results. IN MEGSON WE TRUST

100% Megson.

I will be seriously pissed off if he gets the sack FFS. We need stability and I think he is the man. We've come a long way from the dark depressing times of Irvine and before. Sacking GM would probably set us back another year or two. Again.

I'm backing gary megson :)

The lack of a statement from the chairman after all this time is hardly convincing us that the gossip is unfounded.

Either Mandaric is considering a change, which would seem to me to be a large stride backwards (and also damage his own reputation with the fans) or he doesn't think some reassurance is necessary. Whatever the truth, it doesn't look to me like he is handling it very well.

So far MM statements have been spot on I'm waiting for a soothing one now - but saviour appreciation aside has he really supported GM or did he genuinely expect we could do auto on the cheap?

IF GM has reported him I really can't see how this can be mended - as someone said earlier he is prob defeat away from the sack

IF MM is so minded he can do what he likes, but I hope he doesn't expect the crowd to like it or accept it without a backlash

Guest UncoveredKop

Megson - I back him 100 per cent, he is the best man for the job and no-one else comes close. He has done a brilliant job so far and deserves full support from MM. I still believe gary megson can take us up this season - and I would much rather he do it through winning the League 1 Play Off Final at Wembley - much better than finishing second, let the Blunts or Huddersfield have that.

Megson is the man. No question. Wembley here we come!!!