The Official Back Gary Megson Thread

Guest Stereophonics

Think we need to let MM know how passionate we are about this and let Megson know how much we are behind him.

Edited by Stereophonics

Megson has started the long journey back to where we want to be.

No other manager around would take us any further than Megson will over the next 2 to 3 years, if allowed.

Unity is our best weapon in the SWFC fightback!

Back Gary.

MEGSON IS THE MAN!!!!!!

has earned the right to have the opportunity to take this club as far as he can , and i am sure given the backing and support of the chairman he will acheive that and as a wednesdayite will know the time to step aside and let someone else take us further ..and now is nowhere near that time

Guest jacksparrow

100 % BACKING GM ALL THE WAY,

Should have the rest of this season and a crack at next season even if we don t go up, ( which we will )

There's been a couple of times this season when I've thought his tactics have been a bit unimaginative - but then I remember how far we've come since he took over and he has to make the best of the limited resources he has at his disposal. Sacking managers in the past has achieved nothing - get behind Meggo and sing his name at every game he's the best man by far for us and cares more than most fans for the Owls.

UTO

Guest Triplej2

I totally back Megson.

Just look at the good football we HAVE played, yes there's been some dross I'll admit that but if the players are capable of playing good marauding football sometimes then why can't they do it MOST of the time. Megson doesn't tell them to panic, mis- place passes and just hoof it.

Losing Marshall was a MASSIVE loss to us but I have a strong feeling Antonio will fill that void very well. If we can utilise the wings and free up a midfielder to create more I think we'll be flying.

I think we've been a touch unlucky in some games and when you're in a bit of slump that bites you on the bum big time. The way we set off against Chezzy for example, with better finishing (in a couple of cases 3 inches better) I think we'd have won that game 2 or 3 nil. Megson got it wrong when JJ went off I'll grant you that but what I'm saying is we're more than capable of turning it on, it just needs to be more consistent and we need to finish better.

I'm really not sure you can blame Megson for what's gone on in the last few weeks. The 2nd half yesterday showed me that the players CAN step up and that Megson CAN change things and win games.