The Official Back Gary Megson Thread

And let's not forget that as soon as you hit a dodgy spell, Agent Wilson will once again become that pig fan who you never wanted. Better get your shoes ready just in case.

I wonder if we'll ever resort to banning ban all Wilson threads. :biggrin:

I quite like him. A welcome change from the warnock/blackwell era.

We have a manager with PL experience, European experience and a few promotions under his belt who adores our club and has worked miracles in 12 months without any real "warchest" to have a go at it with.

Why on earth would anyone want to get rid of him?!

Can't be arsed with drama like this going on, I was just enjoying being a football fan and worrying about matters ON the pitch for a change, hope we don't go down this road again.

I still find how sanguine you lot are about the MASSIVE financial burden your club faces rather interesting. It is a Sword of Damocles hanging over your head. McCabe has prevented it from falling so far, but surely he can't continue like this indefinitely? There will be some interesting decisions to be made in future years.

Our supposed financial position certainly has more fascination for you lot than it does for us.

Lest we forget, if our free kick had been one inch lower, and O'Grady's glancing header been wide or saved, this would be a very different thread.

BTW, our only debt is to Sir Kev. Unlike MM, he didn't buy us just to make a quick buck.

And how long before McPig decides he has had enough of weeing his money up the wall with his little S2 project similar to a bloke throwing good money at an old banger that wont start. Debt is debt and the last time I looked it was a flipping MASSIVE amount.

And how long before McPig decides he has had enough of weeing his money up the wall with his little S2 project similar to a bloke throwing good money at an old banger that wont start. Debt is debt and the last time I looked it was a flipping MASSIVE amount.

Nothing 'supposed' about it. The facts are there in black and white. And they can't be wished away.

But don't worry, it will more than fascinate both of us at some point in the future.

Most clubs, possibly the majority, have owners who back them with no hope of a return.

Wednesday's problem for so many years was you had owners without the means to support you.