The Official Back Gary Megson Thread

After the final whistle yesterday with all 3 sides singing 'Gary Megson's Barmy Army' it was incredible and surely sent a huge message to MM/PA that if they did get rid of Megson it would be the wrong decision for the fans of which Megson clearly is.

I for one I think that Megson will be our manager for the rest of this season and next season in the championship.

GARY MEGSON'S BARMY ARMY!

Lest we forget, if our free kick had been one inch lower, and O'Grady's glancing header been wide or saved, this would be a very different thread.

BTW, our only debt is to Sir Kev. Unlike MM, he didn't buy us just to make a quick buck.

Debatable freekick for me anyway, Quinn goes down so so easily then thumps the ground like he's broken his leg. Got away with two or three other theatrical ones in first half too in addition to dives in area by others. COG aka legend would stick that header away all day long btw and wasn't that just the sweetest move of the match?

Guest owlinpenzance

I'm the next generation of Owls supporters. I want a club that I can be proud of which means that you start with a manager who is capable of taking us back to where we belong - the Premiership. With me so far? My Dad tells me that even Fergie needed a few seasons to sort things out. So even with my limited experience of the world, it's a no brainer. Back gary megson and let him finish what he's started! Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep.

post-24122-0-33911200-1330373882_thumb.j

I was unsure when he was appointed to be honest. But having said that I firmly believe that from the way he has turned us round from where we were last season, he's the man to take us forward.

Yeah we've had a bad run, not living in Sheffield i've had mates telling me that he's a rubbish manager. Far from it, and its shameful if the rumours are true that his job is being touted behind his back.

Megson is 100% the man to take us forward, get behind him and the boys. Hopefully the board will realise it would be a huge mistake to sack him, even if we don't go up. Listen to an interview, you can tell how much this club, this job and us fans mean to the guy.

Backing Megson 100%. Need some stability and Megson is the man to take us forward.

If we don't go up this year, I'd have no problem giving him the next one. As long as we're improving year on year, we'll get to where we need to be.

If he was to be sacked I'll seriously consider asking for a refund on the season tickets I've already purchaed.

Guest wednesday machine

:) hes done a great job but end of day he can only say so much to them players and when they cross that white line its up to them to do there job , maybe mm will back megson with anthor signing ;)