James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

Not sure why we need so many defenders when a winger is an obvious requirement.

As steel owl said, if jones is going to continue having trouble, it's nice to see we have replacements already in (which we can't do after thursday), and buxton we don't know how long he'll be out, and then subsequent requirement to get fit again.

Guest maltaowl

Hopefully will add a bit more depth. No idea who Tavernier is but his carlisle links suggest he could be used to work with Marshall on the right. Wasn't the other guy at Brentford a couple of weeks ago??????

Not sure why we need so many defenders when a winger is an obvious requirement.

Christmas period is always busy with games going out of our ears. It's good to have strength in depth. We are in a fantastic position and it would be stupid to throw it away.

It's refreshing that there's so prep and planning as opposed to panic at the final moment.

Was Tavernier full-back who had few excellent long-range shots against us recently ?

Not sure, I remember Carlisle's number 22 having a great game against us, he played fullback but repeatedly tore JOC and Bennett a new arsehole, and like you say, he came close with a few shots, if it is that guy, I'm off to the toilet.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Not sure, I remember Carlisle's number 22 having a great game against us, he played fullback but repeatedly tore JOC and Bennett a new arsehole, and like you say, he came close with a few shots, if it is that guy, I'm off to the toilet.

Thats the boy.

0,,10361~9916393,00.jpg

Edited by Russy

Tavernier must be able to play RB too I presume. Think he might have done against us?

Looks like Buxtons out a while which is a shame, but both should be decent signings. Llera was good against us, typical Megsons type, strong defender, he should provide good competition.

No word on the winger though? Id imagine we're still in for him, another option would really make us strong all over.