James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

Guest Ginger Mourinho

Can't help but get excited whenever we sign/loan new players, even when i haven't got a fvckin clue who they are!

Definately a good time to be an Owl and judging by the average age of our possible 11 for the weekend exciting times ahead too.

Bywater - 30

Tavernier - 20

Batth - 21

Llera - 32

Reda - 23

Marshall - 20

Lines - 25

Semedo - 26

Palmer - 20

Madine - 21

O'Grady - 25

I think Gary realises that he has no choice this season given the circumstances and the attempts for signings in the summer, which he admitted had been disappointing. He's just using what's available to him.

I except to see a lot of changes in the summer as well to be honest, regardless of whether we get promotion or not.

For someone who stated he's not keen on loans Garry now has a full house....Any news on Klasnic and Uchechi

Any guesses if or who of loans will get converted into full signings, how much they will cost and wether Milan will back Garry with the £££££££

Thought the same about loans TBH, but I'd guess Mandaric isn't wanting to lay out too much cash on full transfers to get out of League One, which is fair enough, so Megson has had to use the loan market to bring in the quality of player he wants at the club.

I expect Klasnic and Uchechi to go home.

I have my fingers tightly crossed that our new full house of loans means funds might be used to secure Marshall on a permanant basis - one can dream!

How long is Weaver going to last though? If this knee injury keeps coming up he may be forced to retire!

If.

Worried about January when we lose SEVEN loan players.

Yeah, not like either:

a) all will turn round and say no

b) we just sign other permanent or loan players

It is them 7 players or nothing.

I agree the managers hands were somewhat tied, though I didn't understand the stance on loan players in the first place. We've had excellent value from all our loan players this far. It's the way forward for lower division clubs, especially if the new rules regarding academies are passed

Guest LJRichardson
Taverniers been on loan at Carlisle , obviously Madine and Marshall's mate !

He's there this season, so probably not....

Saw Tavernier when we played against them. Looked really good. Got forward brilliantly and solid in defence. Was against JOC but still... Got a mate who's a Newcastle fan and they rate him highly as well.

Worried about January when we lose SEVEN loan players.

I'd only worry about the possibility of losing Marshall and Batth TBH.

4 loan players so far have never played a league game for us (Klasnic, Uchechi, Tavernier and Llera), and I'm just as comfortable with Weaver as I am Bywater. Tavernier and Llera are clearly short term cover for Buxton and Jones, who will both be back in time for when the loanees return to their parent clubs.

For someone who stated he's not keen on loans Garry now has a full house....Any news on Klasnic and Uchechi

Any guesses if or who of loans will get converted into full signings, how much they will cost and wether Milan will back Garry with the £££££££

We must be very close to the total of eight loans over the whole season now. Not sure of those figures, but we may come to regret the Uchehci and Kasnic loans if we've already loaned the maximum and then end up with an injury crisis.

Makes me think that we'll be bringing in some permanent additions in January.

We must be very close to the total of eight loans over the whole season now. Not sure of those figures, but we may come to regret the Uchehci and Kasnic loans if we've already loaned the maximum and then end up with an injury crisis.

Never heard of this 8 loan players rule TBH.

But on a seperate note, I'm sure Klasnic and Uchechi are on extended trials rather than loan anyway - no idea if there is a difference!

Aren't there different rules for overseas loans though?

As I understood it, loans from foreign clubs don't count towards the eight loan limit. I think you can loan as many players from overseas as you like.