James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

Is Tavernier the lad Madine lunged at? Quite a nippy full back.

Perhaps Palmer can play out wide now.

Buxton obviously out for a while. Not sure why we need another cb unless RJ is struggling.

Jones is suspended for the next match. Batth is close to a suspension. Llera is best mates with Semedo. Not harming anyone bringing him in for cover!

Can someone add up just how many defenders we've signed on loan or transfer in the past 12 months? im wondering if we are worthy of a world record.

Kasnik

Bennett

Batth

Jones

Reynolds

Morrison

Johnson

Tavernier?

Llera?

thats who i have. Sure ive missed one or two

Edited by PabloBonvin

Guest BoomTownOwls

Do you think GM has brought tavernier in as a right sided midfielder....we all saw how good he was going forward

No.

We have O'Connor.

Never heard of either of them. Can't be that great tho, Llera can't get a game for Blackpool and that Tavernier looks about 12, we need experience to get out of this league, not cast-offs...

Edited by ak15

Putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 9.

Perhaps Mr Megson (as I like to call him) is going to use Palmer as the winger as he said he was very good going foward. Also how many loans are we allowed.

That would be 5. is that the max?

I think Tavernier and Palmer could be interchangeable down the right flank...both good enough defensibly to cover...worthy and kingy anyone?

Guest D.J.Nick1212

I think there are several different types of loans that have different rules attached to them,

The overseas loan

Emergency goal keeper

Emergency outfield player

Half season loan

Full season loan.

Not exactly sure of the differences and am sure someone on here will correct me but, full season loans are not counted as a loan player, not sure if this is the same for a half season loan like Batth and Marshall, emergency keepers can be loaned outside of normal loan windows at the ok of the FA but not sure if they count towards the loan player count! The main one is the standard emergency loan like the two we are signing this week!

So currently there will only be 3 emergency loans in the squad inc Bywater!

If a player is out of contract and comes to the club but is not signed, like the two unknowns, they are classed as trial players but not loan players!

Hopefully, some one can add some meat to these bones!

UTO FTB

Never heard of either of them. Can't be that great tho, Llera can't get a game for Blackpool and that Tavernier looks about 12, we need experience to get out of this league, not cast-offs...

No mate you need a miracle to get out of this league..nevermind Beattie might put down the beer long enough to score you a couple

I think Tavernier and Palmer could be interchangeable down the right flank...both good enough defensibly to cover...worthy and kingy anyone?

Would love to see that given a go, especially whilst Buxton's out.

There is some risk with them both being just 20 though.

Edited by swfc-dan