James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

I thought that too lol. Tavernier too, when did his loan finish at the Cumbrians?

Tavernier's name has been removed from Carlisle's player profiles. I'm really excited by this one, we went to Carlisle and this kid was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

52.3.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 54.

52.3.2 Up to 4 loan Players (Standard, Emergency or Youth) may join one Club from another Club in any Season. An additional Youth Loan Player may be added to this figure.

...very good cover until the window opens in January. We need to keep the same team spirit, strengthen the squad and bring in decent signings. Udders games against Swindon shows just how much they are reliant on loan signings and the lack of depth in the squad. Megson must be well aware of that and it's excellent to see the club being proactive in dealing with potential weaknesses.....I think we will be well prepared for the 'battles' ahead.

52.3.2 Up to 4 loan Players (Standard, Emergency or Youth) may join one Club from another Club in any Season. An additional Youth Loan Player may be added to this figure.

I don't understand this rule. Does it mean we can't get more than 4 players from the same club on loan?

Because we already have Uchechi, Kasnik, Bywater, Batth, Marshall and now Llera & Tavernier.

I don't understand this rule. Does it mean we can't get more than 4 players from the same club on loan?

Because we already have Uchechi, Kasnik, Bywater, Batth, Marshall and now Llera & Tavernier.

Yeah that rules irrelevant to us. It just means we can't loan more than 4 players from one club, like Fergie Jr. does.

Still unclear, so that five in the matchday sixteen but how many on the pitch? Four?

5 and 5!

Edited by evaD

Another interesting rule.

53.1.3 A Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 on a Standard Loan during any Season. The deadline for determining a Player's age in this respect shall be 30 June prior to the Season in which the Standard Loan is intended to take place.

Semedo recently said Llera is his best friend in football, so should help with settling in process.

Our entire back four will be made up of loans bar Reda @ LB.

Bywater, Tavernier, Llera, Batth, Marshall-im guessin they will all start, but you cant have 5 in the startin 11 can you?

Add Kasnik + Uchechi to the mix and we now have 7 loanees.