James Tavernier and Miguel Llera OFFICIALLY SIGN

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Maybe even play Tavernier on the wing if we get Buxton back and he's still here. Looked more of a winger than defender when we were at Carlisle, absolutely shredded JOC and Bennett

Never heard of either of them. Can't be that great tho, Llera can't get a game for Blackpool and that Tavernier looks about 12, we need experience to get out of this league, not cast-offs...

Why else would he be sent to us on loan? Bit of a stupid comment.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Never heard of either of them. Can't be that great tho, Llera can't get a game for Blackpool and that Tavernier looks about 12, we need experience to get out of this league, not cast-offs...

You obviously did not watch the Brentford game. Llera was a rock when we played them and adds even more height to a tall squad.

They have never heard of you either.

That's now 13 defenders on the books

Jones

Batth (loan)

Johnson

Bennett

Reynolds

Buxton

Otsemebor

Beevers (out on loan)

D. Jones

Tavernier (loan)

Llera (loan)

Obileye

Kasnic (loan)

lol

Yeah but then look at how many we actually have to pick from:

Jones

Batth (loan)

Johnson

Bennett

Reynolds

Buxton

Otsemebor

Beevers (out on loan)

D. Jones

Tavernier (loan)

Llera (loan)

Obileye

Kasnic (loan)

This is what I like about GM, sees the better players in the league, scouts them and looks to bring them in like Tavernier and demonstrated by his interest in Antonio.

I saw Llera play with Brentford and looked an absolute beast, solid and caused Rob Jones real problemsin the air. I was surprised he was only 6'4" because he didn't look a long way off Jones' height. I accept he may not be the quickest but in this league I think his other attributes are in greater need.

Just imagine the aerial threat we will have with this lad, because he was very unlucky not to score against us and we are a big side, compared to others in this league.

This is what I like about GM, sees the better players in the league, scouts them and looks to bring them in like Tavernier and demonstrated by his interest in Antonio.

I saw Llera play with Brentford and looked an absolute beast, solid and caused Rob Jones real problemsin the air. I was surprised he was only 6'4" because he didn't look a long way off Jones' height. I accept he may not be the quickest but in this league I think his other attributes are in greater need.

Just imagine the aerial threat we will have with this lad, because he was very unlucky not to score against us and we are a big side, compared to others in this league.

Is he a Bully ?

we have two right backs, and one left back injured - makes sense to sign another full back, as we have no right back, and two out of favour left backs available.

Llera means we have Batth, Jones, Johnson and him as centre back options. cant see anything mysterious about these two signings.

Did anyone seen him play when they went to Carlisle?

robstaton Rob Staton

BBC Radio Sheffield understands #SWFC are close (not completed yet) to signing James Tavernier and Miguel Llera. Will be done soon.#swfc

lol lol

If its the right back who played against us he's quality, and i mean quality, mentioned it at the time how much of a class act he was, brilliant signing!!

Charltons bitter views on Llera:

http://forum.charlto...nked-with-llera

Always good for a laugh. Surprised someone went to the trouble of making a highlights reel if he was this bad for them.

My personal favourites:

"Morrison and Taylor are better players and so Miguel had to move on."

and

"That'll be our best two players from last year they've nicked of us then. Damn, they're sure to pip us to the the automatics now.

Yep, Two that were kicked out for being poo ."