Who did what?

Guest JonR

I told Lee 18 months ago and several times in the interim that he could have the connections, he chose to call them "scum" as I recall and vowed to keep the "wrong sort of person" away from our club.

sticking to the lie just destroys your credibility.

You were supposed to call Nick, you never did. Instead you just carried on fudding despite knowing I was only ever working for the best interests of the club.

I could never contact you cause you supplied dodgy phone numbers and email addresses.

Start with the truth including how you screwed up and go from there then everyone will stop attacking you.

Regards

Lee

sticking to the lie just destroys your credibility.

You were supposed to call Nick, you never did. Instead you just carried on fudding despite knowing I was only ever working for the best interests of the club.

I could never contact you cause you supplied dodgy phone numbers and email addresses.

Start with the truth including how you screwed up and go from there then everyone will stop attacking you.

Regards

Lee

Genuine thanks for your efforts, Lee.

Real shame it had to end this way.

See you on the KOP?

UTO

He's already said he offered to put LS in touch with 2 billionaires (morningside) but LS refused as C9S offered LS a sweetner, cash & stock in SWFC.

Nope.

C9S offered me personally nothing.

Simon / mark need to come clean about what they have actually been doing this past year if they really want to establish a position of trust.

Regards

Lee

Lee, thanks for your efforts. Sorry it didnt work out as we hoped. You gave me pride back in our club and I thank you for that. One day, if you can, you have to tell the truth about what happens. We need the cancers cutting from the club before we die.

Good luck and stay around

Tris

Nope.

Simon / mark need to come clean about what they have actually been doing this past year if they really want to establish a position of trust.

Regards

Lee

Why dont you fill us in ?

Nope.

Regards

Lee

Lee theonly way we can do something about these chancers is if we know the whole picture...why not let us make our own minds up?

Why dont you fill us in ?

I was going to say..because it's totally unprofessional and just means LS would be operating at there level...but you know what....I want everything out in the open....so yes...please...can we have the definitive answer to all the fookin' "two horses" please?

Nope.

Regards

Lee

Lee,

If you are able to, any chance you can copy your Star interview onto here for those that can't buy one?!

Nope.

Regards

Lee

Lee, knowing you are a fellow Wednesdayite with a geniune regard for the regular Owl, listening to them, understanding the misery and the pain we have all felt over the last 10 years!

Have we to prepare ourselves for a massive shock?

Regards

Lee

any chance of expanding this?

Edited by happy bunny

Nope.

Regards

Lee

Lee

Why don't you just tell us what Simon and Mark have been doing?

I don`t know and have never met LS, but he comes across as a passionate, honest Wednesdayite, wanting to do his best for our club.

Unfortunately in the financial world, you wont succeed unless you are as bent as the rest of them. This is not the place for a honest man to do business.

He`s [ rightly ] not prepared to line people`s pockets to attract the investment, and because of this he wont.

My favoured option is for LS to head a fans buyout. If he is prepared to do this, I would put my hand in my pocket, and I hope many others would too.

We can`t afford to lose LS, but raising enough money for him to succeed, would be very difficult.

Unbelievable.

The club is sliding down the pan, and what does everybody want to talk about?

Lee Strafford!

What is it with this forum, and people needing to pin their colours to a mast other than that of Sheffield Wednesday?

Guest vaughns pork slapper

theres going to be a few more twists and turns before the weekend i can sense it.

is bills and LS going to start an alliance to oust the current board members?

or maybe LS may join WTID fan group and become chairmen?

will C9S come back with an improved offer?

are we just left with wilkinson in charge with a reduced player budget and no money available for signings?

its going to be an interesting week, its a shame i have to go on holiday friday im really getting into all the fiasco thats happening at this club...

UTO FTB

theres going to be a few more twists and turns before the weekend i can sense it.

is bills and LS going to start an alliance to oust the current board members?

or maybe LS may join WTID fan group and become chairmen?

will C9S come back with an improved offer?

are we just left with wilkinson in charge with a reduced player budget and no money available for signings?

its going to be an interesting week, its a shame i have to go on holiday friday im really getting into all the fiasco thats happening at this club...

UTO FTB

I'm the opposite, give me the holiday i need one after the last 4 weeks.