Who did what?

Guest JonR

sticking to the lie just destroys your credibility.

You were supposed to call Nick, you never did. Instead you just carried on fudding despite knowing I was only ever working for the best interests of the club.

I could never contact you cause you supplied dodgy phone numbers and email addresses.

Start with the truth including how you screwed up and go from there then everyone will stop attacking you.

Regards

Lee

Cheers for your hard work Lee.

Its a real shame its ended like this, but although your ideas were correct, its difficult to get off the ground without money. I didnt think things were as bad as last time, but now I do feel weve gone back 5 years or more...unless something else is around the corner.

I hope to see you back in some capacity in the future.

Ta

I was always cynical and thought that some on here were parts of factions and had private Agendas viz a viz the future and ownership of the Club.

Following the recent Glasnost and road to Damascus scenario, played out in the WTID thread, where everyone was supposed to 'come clean' - no double posting, various posters not using one user name anymore, I was prepared to drop the cynicism.

But following some of the various posts this last night/this morning, I am not so sure anymore. I can't personally see what any faction can hope to gain by attempting to permeate the fan base on here? But it seems to be happening. Wimbledown Owl claims he can give Cooke a ring. Bills can get 10 million in a few days.

I haven't a clue what is going on, but, the coupe begins, I have suspected for a long time that this may be the eventual outcome. Otherwise why all the obsessive posts. LS has gone, the road is now clear.

The King is dead, long live the King.

Guest hayhurst

Tell you what mate, I am here phoning round contacts trying to see who will take LS's call and talk to him about backing him in a bid for the club.

What are you doing, other than repeating the same boring snide remarks?

And what will I get if I introduce Lee to the right moneymen? Not one rumbleing penny, just the satisfaction of helping out the club, so do me a favour and until you're willing to actually contribute something of value, I know you think I'm a edit, I get it, so why not knock it on the head for a few days maybe?

sticking to the lie just destroys your credibility.

You were supposed to call Nick, you never did. Instead you just carried on fudding despite knowing I was only ever working for the best interests of the club.

I could never contact you cause you supplied dodgy phone numbers and email addresses.

Start with the truth including how you screwed up and go from there then everyone will stop attacking you.

Regards

Lee

What the hell's going on. Can we have some answers a bit of truth rather than another apathy inducing round of Disbelief-Hope-Disappointment

Nope.

C9S offered me personally nothing.

Simon / mark need to come clean about what they have actually been doing this past year if they really want to establish a position of trust.

Regards

Lee

His / their position is confusing to say the least . I sure something was said about new logins and openess ?

Unbelievable.

The club is sliding down the pan, and what does everybody want to talk about?

Lee Strafford!

What is it with this forum, and people needing to pin their colours to a mast other than that of Sheffield Wednesday?

agreed No one is more important than the Club or shouldn't be but then I'm sure there are 3 /4 people who think they are.

Owls branded trestle tables for sale!

Plenty of stock!

Form an orderly queue, no pushing no shoving plenty to spare!

£5 a piece!

Any takers!

Limited space in the bunker first come first serve!

Oi !!

*bugger another fly pitcher*

Just WTF is going on here?

Bills seems to have done a u turn and is admitting who he is, and that he is busy raising money for LS to retake the club.

Lee says hes a big fat fudder with alterior motives.

Dont think i have ever seen our club in such a state. Openess and honesty? Dont make me flippinglaugh. Just glad Ive still got my £400 in the bank, and thats where its staying til this flip up is resolved.

Touche Plonk! Until all 3 of the current board leave i will not pass one penny of my money over to the club.

Nevermind the club need you now more than ever. Id had enough 5 years ago nevermind now, nothing will change until they leave.

BOARD OUT!!!!!

Guest bartos

Tbh wish I hadn't renewed now, if there are people with more influence than me prepared to watch us go down the bottom then why should I hang around to watch?

Are refunds on ST possible?

TBH it was touch and go and a hard decision not to renew and my brother thinks I am a cnut for not doing. The decision was a balance between what LS was trying to achieve against what the team actually did. In the end my hatred of the playing staff won, and I didnt renew.

Im glad I didnt now because the thought of my hard earned cash going towards the three amigos enjoying days out at my expense makes my stomach turn. They have presided over the worst period in this clubs history. They have right royally fooked up year after year, and it would now apear they may have blocked a new board with new ideas and access to cash taking over.

And remind me again what they have to say for themselves.................

Guest bartos

Where is Bills now? Making those calls no doubt.

Don't think I've ever been as down in my 34 years of being a supporter of this once great club

I just hope my feeling that even though Lee has stood down as chairman it's not the end of his efforts in turning us around.

Nope.

C9S offered me personally nothing.

Simon / mark need to come clean about what they have actually been doing this past year if they really want to establish a position of trust.

Regards

Lee

I know Lee, just have to remind people of his bogus claims as some on here have selective memories when it comes to Billsaja posts.

Sad to see you go.

IMO you did a great job while fighting the tide in the board room.

Good luck & hope to see you at Hillborough next season.

So ...

I come on here ..and read through 7 pages ...hoping for some actual information about what is going on ...because I'm interested ...

and all I hear are whispers, flights of fancy, red herrings and other less than helpful observations ... why can't 'anyone who knows' simply tell the truth ... ??

I suppose ultimately ...this is the role of chat sites ...but ...it doesn't actually make anyone feel any better in these troubled times. ...especially as it really doesn't seem likely that those remaining at the club are likely to provide any real information ( after all, they haven't done so for the last 10 years ! )

Hmmm :huh:

So ...

I come on here ..and read through 7 pages ...hoping for some actual information about what is going on ...because I'm interested ...

and all I hear are whispers, flights of fancy, red herrings and other less than helpful observations ... why can't 'anyone who knows' simply tell the truth ... ??

I suppose ultimately ...this is the role of chat sites ...but ...it doesn't actually make anyone feel any better in these troubled times. ...especially as it really doesn't seem likely that those remaining at the club are likely to provide any real information ( after all, they haven't done so for the last 10 years ! )

Welcome back to Owlstalk

This just gets more and more confusing.

I know Simon is Bills but who is Mark Corbridge and what have they been upto for the past year???!!! Apologies if I'm miles behind with all this. PM would be appreciated

Thanks for all your work Lee by the way

Simon who?

Its confusing, theres been nothing but cloak and dagger for years because of that legal action.

Its time for answers, the board have been hiding away for far too long.

So ...

You said it yourself, its a chat site. Official comments come via the official club site.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/Home/

F5 is your friend.

Bills, once again, seems to have disappeared when questioned by someone actually in the know. In the same way that Bills only ever seems to turn up when investment is in the air, never seen him in the matchday football section discussing the fact we need a new leftback with pace or.........

Daveyboy is Wednesday through and through and enough people on here know him and may disagree sometimes with his points but he has been coming for years and has blindly followed our club, that is what he has done - does anyone actually know Simon/Bills etc, can vouch for him coming to Hillsborough year in year out?

You appear to me to be a fraud sir, hope you prove me wrong but I very much doubt it.

does anyone actually know Simon/Bills etc, can vouch for him coming to Hillsborough year in year out?

You appear to me to be a fraud sir, hope you prove me wrong but I very much doubt it.

The 4 Bills (yes four) supposedly unmasked themselves in the WTID thread at page 14, I think.

Make of that, what you will.

They are/were supposed to be 'on board'.