Who did what?

Guest JonR

All I know about Billsaja is what he has told us himself on here and various other forums. Forgive me for not lining up like a circus seal as he walks past.

Nobody knows who he is. He could be Dave Allen, Delia Smith or Barrack Obama FFS. He is an internet persona with at least 4 different personalities. Dont pin any hopes on him sourcing anything. Until I see proof of who he is and what he's done then I'll remain skeptical, no offence Bill. After all, you said to look for the evidence when people were wondering about C9S and Sheard. There were no deals to point to leading us to believe they were not what they said they were. See my reasoning for not fully trusting you?

Mark Corbidge on the other hand seems to have a verifiable background and people on here who I know vouch for him that he is who he says he is. Easy to get respect on here as he has shown.

sticking to the lie just destroys your credibility.

You were supposed to call Nick, you never did. Instead you just carried on fudding despite knowing I was only ever working for the best interests of the club.

I could never contact you cause you supplied dodgy phone numbers and email addresses.

Start with the truth including how you screwed up and go from there then everyone will stop attacking you.

Simon / mark need to come clean about what they have actually been doing this past year if they really want to establish a position of trust.

I dont think bills had an agenda to oust LS so he could make a move himself,,,,if in the past ,him, and others have put forward credible ideas regarding potential investors which have been off handedly dismissed by LS ,that in itself would raise concerns about LS to an informed person.

Especially as the yanks have turned out to be charlatans.

Bills seems to know his way around company finances and seems to have contacts,as others do,apparantly.So given that LS is out surely this is the time for anybody with connections to try and get something sorted finance wise.Isn't that what everybody wants?

We all have an agenda,in some form or another,to improve this situation,it doesn't mean theres a bad guy,,,or dude.

Perhaps people are looking too much into certain things.

UTO

I can understand keeping an open mind but to dismiss what LS says and believe a guy on a forum that you know nothing about is a bit silly.

I don't know who Billsaja is or if he has a hidden agenda. But unless he can prove any of his claims you have to take them with a pinch af salt.

I can understand keeping an open mind but to dismiss what LS says and believe a guy on a forum that you know nothing about is a bit silly.

I don't know who Billsaja is or if he has a hidden agenda. But unless he can prove any of his claims you have to take them with a pinch af salt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats what I think too.

LS and Bills arguing on an internet forum doesn't seem very conducive to solving the problems our club faces ( even though it may be interesting, entertaining).

May be smarter for both of them to keep their mouths shut on here and talk privately, if appropriate, or get on individually with whatever they may be planning.

All will become clear in due course anyway.

I think if someone was making bogus claims about me on a forum, I'd want to reply. Wouldn't you?

If Bills stops making these kinds of claims LS wouldn't need to come on and defend himself.

Edited by Donny

I dont think bills had an agenda to oust LS so he could make a move himself,,,,if in the past ,him, and others have put forward credible ideas regarding potential investors which have been off handedly dismissed by LS ,that in itself would raise concerns about LS to An inforMed person.

Especially as the yanks have turned out to be charlatans.

Bills seems to know his way arounD company finances and seems to hAVE contacts,as others do,apparantly.So given that LS is out surely this is the time for anybody with connections to try and get something sorted finance wise.Isn't that what everybody wants?

We ALL have an agENda,in some form or another,to improve this situation,it doesn't mean theres a bad guy,,,or dude.

Perhaps people are looking too much into certain things.

UTO

:ohmy:

Guest vaughns pork slapper

nevermind this bullsh1t!!!!!! ..... what strikers are we going to sign this season????

adam le fondre maybe?

I dont think bills had an agenda to oust LS so he could make a move himself,,,,

Just watch and learn (with the greatest of respect).

Too many coincidences for me, sorry.

Either my suspicions have been right all along or he really is our Guardian Angel.

Furious George I am loving your work recently. Kudos to you sir.

All I know about Billsaja is what he has told us himself on here and various other forums. Forgive me for not lining up like a circus seal as he walks past.

Nobody knows who he is. He could be Dave Allen, Delia Smith or Barrack ObAMa FFS. He is an internet persona with at least 4 different personalities. Dont pin ANy hopes on him sourcing anythinG. Until I see proof of who he is and what he's done then I'll remain skeptical, no offence Bill. After all, you said to LOok for the evidence when people were wondering about C9S and Sheard. There were no deals to point to leading us to believe they were not what they said they were. See my reasoning for not Fully trustIng you?

Mark Corbidge on the other hand seems to have a verifiabLE background and people on here who I know vouch for him that he is who he says he is. Easy to get respect on here as he has shown.

dry.gif

Glad you are so optimistic.

I predict pretty much the same old, same old, rudderless ship.

Sorry.

The truth has a habit of coming out eventually whatever it may be.

I think if someone was making bogus claims about me on a forum, I'd want to reply. Wouldn't you?

If Bills stops making these kinds of claims LS wouldn't need to come on and defend himself.

I wasn't privy to the conversations so I don't know what was or wasn't said in the first place. Were you? They both seem to have a different view of discussion.

One thing I do know is that they both have massive ego's. Not constructive in our current situation.

The truth has a habit of coming out eventually whatever it may be.

I wasn't privy to the conversations so I don't know what was or wasn't said in the first place. Were you? They both seem to have a different view of discussion.

One thing I do know is that they both have massive ego's. Not constructive in our current situation.

Exactly and if LS didn't come on and reply to Bills accusations we'd only have one side of it.

If Bills didn't make these claims, LS wouldn't need to come on and have his say.

Would you just let it go if somone was making claims that would damage your personal & professional reputation?

Guest billsaja

Brilliant, let's have the same standards all around then.

Let's have a "come clean" session - I obviously have no proof other than what I heard him say with my own ears about what Lee was hoping to get out of a deal (and as I have stated many times, this was said to me BEFORE C9S ever came along). So since I cannot prove it, I will drop it. Though Aaron Davidson at Traffic Sports also heard the same thing when C9S contacted him begging for money - that there would be commissions in there for management, but maybe he misheard too. Of the other claims I have made - about Club9 etc - I have plenty of proof, not least of the pudding being in the eating!

So now your turn Lee, by Donny's standard, let's see the proof. Given that Mark C and I have never met, spoken nor interacted except on this forum and even then not directly, please, please do elaborate on what we need to come clean about over the last year?

It's a particular talent you have, alluding to things, spreading little tidbits by PMs and e-mails (I remember when you had me convinced Tonto was Kaven Walker) but just come out and make a straight comment, don't sugar it up - what do you think Mark and I have been doing? While you're at it (and obviously not keeping to your promise of "no further comment" - saw the nice 4 page spread you got yourself today, obviously in the interest of unity, dignity and for the good of the club) why don't you finally say what the things were you kept hinting at that were going on at the club in the past were - you know the things that "if we only knew".

Or can't you? Because actually there was no "dark secret" at the club before you arrived, it just served your bogeyman vs hero purposes. Because there was no conspiracy between Mark C and me to undermine investment or oust you, it just serves your story and masks the fact you got the heave-ho because after 18 months of missed targets, broken promises and our club losing money, fans and it's Championship status, you lost the support of the board or, more accurately, the one man on the Board who was keeping you there.

So come on Lee, let's have the facts about this wrongdoings at the club, along with the proof, and let's have the facts about what Mark C and I have been up to, along with the proof.

No?

Thought not.

Awaits another misdirection.(oh and by the way, I have copies of the PMs you sent around, first claiming I WAS Mark Corbidge, then claiming he and I were working together - pathetic and frankly libelous)

Edited by billsaja

Guest jdowl1

Just watch and learn (with the greatest of respect).

Too many coincidences for me, sorry.

Either my suspicions have been right all along or he really is our Guardian Angel.

Appreciate the sensable reply,,,respect your point of view.

Brilliant, let's have the same standards all around then.

Let's have a "come clean" session - I obviously have no proof other than what I heard him say with my own ears about what Lee was hoping to get out of a deal (and as I have stated many times, this was said to me BEFORE C9S ever came along).

You originaly said Lee only gets his sweetner from C9S which is why he'd only deal with them, so how can you now say you knew this before you knew about C9S?