Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest MEXBOROUGH

Last you'll hear from me for a while since as I have often said, takeovers shouldn't be conducted on forums, but last thing Lee - presume you'll be buying that family ST today? No excuses now.

Best

Simon

Bills is conducting a takeover.....its official I got it from the horses mouth biggrin.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

ouch!..............I think I've just been hit by crossfire..........such have known better than to get involved in an ego war.

Not exactly a fair fight though is it? I bet LS would love to spill everything with regard to others but he can't. He can only answer with cryptic comments.

Not exactly a fair fight though is it? I bet LS would love to spill everything with regard to others but he can't. He can only answer with cryptic comments.

There's nothing stopping Lee saying what he knows about bills, the boardroom is another matter, hopefully amongst the rubble the truth will emerge........

Edited by Weshallovercome

Start with the truth including how you screwed up and go from there then everyone will stop attacking you.

I remember Bills constantly sniping at Lee about open honesty and transparency when he was Chairman.

So lets see if he can return the gesture and answer only a couple of questions that Lee has asked starting with the one above.

Over to you Bills.

I don't thnk you are far wrong. LS is now out of the way, which was always the Agenda in my opinion (but I can't work out why).

The coupe starts now. Put money on it.

It's definitely all coming together now.

The names are gradually being linked together with all these 'tidbits' of information.

Cards on table as you know Logan has been coordinating with Darryl Keys to produce a list of contacts for you to talk with including my connections at four institutions that are infinitely more credible than C9S, Dornoch Capital or any similar clownish "businesses". I was willing to put the past behind and move on, I presume Mark was/is too but the LS paranoia and ego just won't stop.

As a respected poster, perhaps Daz could expand on this list and tell us when the list was offered to LS?

Guest hayhurst

Lee.

Shame you are so misguided and bitter that you are seeing conspiracy theories when they are not there and using your "position" to do what you accuse others of - misrepresent.

Mark Corbidge it seems offered you help and introductions, you turned them down. I offered you help and introductions, you turned them down. Why, I have no idea, but both of us have offered to let bygones be bygones and move on to help this club. Seems as ever you are more interested in internet point scoring than helping the club heal and giving some answers and accountability for events both recent and older.

Cards on table as you know Logan has been coordinating with Darryl Keys to produce a list of contacts for you to talk with including my connections at four institutions that are infinitely more credible than C9S, Dornoch Capital or any similar clownish "businesses". I was willing to put the past behind and move on, I presume Mark was/is too but the LS paranoia and ego just won't stop.

Last you'll hear from me for a while since as I have often said, takeovers shouldn't be conducted on forums, but last thing Lee - presume you'll be buying that family ST today? No excuses now.

Best

Simon

Why not phone Lee (as he apparently doesn't have your number) sort out your problems and then we can all rumbleing move on. You both are guilty of forum points scoring its boring gets you no where and frustrates everyone watching. Sort it out for the good of the club.

FFS. Its all gonna come out in the next few hours isnt it while I'm away from the laptop? Bloody Owlstalk.

Haha! I know what you mean.

I've got a massive deadline looming and balancing my work with OT is proving difficult.

F**king Chairman - couldn't he waited until the end of the week before resigning.....? :angry:

Can someone else have a go at googling eastern european oil rich blokes with daughters please............I really have to do some work now. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

I wonder how much this whole episode has cost in 'down time'?

Guest jdowl1

I don't thnk you are far wrong. LS is now out of the way, which was always the Agenda in my opinion (but I can't work out why).

The coupe starts now. Put money on it.

I dont think bills had an agenda to oust LS so he could make a move himself,,,,if in the past ,him, and others have put forward credible ideas regarding potential investors which have been off handedly dismissed by LS ,that in itself would raise concerns about LS to an informed person.

Especially as the yanks have turned out to be charlatans.

Bills seems to know his way around company finances and seems to have contacts,as others do,apparantly.So given that LS is out surely this is the time for anybody with connections to try and get something sorted finance wise.Isn't that what everybody wants?

We all have an agenda,in some form or another,to improve this situation,it doesn't mean theres a bad guy,,,or dude.

Perhaps people are looking too much into certain things.

UTO

LS and Bills arguing on an internet forum doesn't seem very conducive to solving the problems our club faces ( even though it may be interesting, entertaining).

May be smarter for both of them to keep their mouths shut on here and talk privately, if appropriate, or get on individually with whatever they may be planning.

All will become clear in due course anyway.