STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

My profile is for friends and friends only to see, you took it upon yourself to disclose my words on a public forum, what gives you the right?

Embarrassed? And you should be.

I thought those terms were for the fools at the the other end of the city.

bloody hell........ two defeats and again we get drawn into all this poo

Yes, performances haven't been good, yes things are looking bad, but why all the bitching and infighting and why are we asked to remove LS from his position now ?

What a mad idea that is, who takes over ? He has not yet failed us on anything, except for delivering on the investment, but he has assured us that is happening.

Keep the faith, up the Owls

Its not so much a matter of "Strafford out" as "Unrealistic plans out". The current playing staff just won't attract stayaway fans back and no relaistic plans can be built on the back of such a dream.

the plan is this...keep talking up investment (as you seen on here some still believe in the tooth fairy) that in turn should bring in more fans than realism would...sell season tickets early to get in cash to try and support some kinda realistic survival bash this year...but no matter how many times he shuffles the cards, if the players don't respond on the pitch, then the whole thing looks like he's talkin b0ll0x and less and less believe in it...if things slide anymore you will be left only with a lost cause situation...and thus only hard core wednesdayites...but proberbly less than they used to be...so a warning to the club...THIS CAN'T GO ON MUCH LONGER...

Lee just leave please all these promises of this and that and nothing. we would be better off in adminstration. Supporters are not going to turn up in the numbers that you require. You keep trying to sell a product that doesnt exist you have not got one.

F"cking idiot.

Chris so because you cant find anything constructive to reply to what has been initially posted you think its fine to make a personal dig on a message board, that is unrelated and had nothing to do with you in the first place

If you read Chris E's stuff he has aspirations on being LS's Cyber bouncer/bodyguard!

Its not so much a matter of "Strafford out" as "Unrealistic plans out". The current playing staff just won't attract stayaway fans back and no relaistic plans can be built on the back of such a dream.

I still think their are ways forward, even with how things are at the moment. I've had a few ideas about this, but haven't had time to either post them on here or email them to the club. It's not all doom and gloom. It can still be turned around.