STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

I used to think that Mr Strafford was half used car salesman and half Derek Underwood with about as much substance as a cheap, hollow Easter egg.

I've seen him utilise PR to the full admittedly but what I see more than anything else is someone who cares about Wednesday and who is trying to do his best to bring in investment against a backdrop of a dodgy economic climate and falling support and an apathy like smog clinging in the air.

He has his missus on his back, health issues, and whingeing so and so's on his case yet still he perseveres.

He'll do for me Tommy.

I'll even buy him a pint once he gets over his hang ups about me.

Still needs to deliver though. I think he will too.

I used to think that Mr Strafford was half used car salesman and half Derek Underwood with about as much substance as a cheap, hollow Easter egg.

I've seen him utilise PR to the full admittedly but what I see more than anything else is someone who cares about Wednesday and who is trying to do his best to bring in investment against a backdrop of a dodgy economic climate and falling support and an apathy like smog clinging in the air.

He has his missus on his back, health issues, and whingeing so and so's on his case yet still he perseveres.

He'll do for me Tommy.

bl*ody happy clapper :ph34r::biggrin:

bl*ody happy clapper :ph34r::biggrin:

Nah, hippy.

Love, peace, and harmony man.

Let's share the love for each other brother.

We need unity not division.

Stay focused, stay positive, stay in the Championship.

:rolleyes:

Nah, hippy.

Love, peace, and harmony man.

Let's share the love for each other brother.

We need unity not division.

Stay focused, stay positive, stay in the Championship.

:rolleyes:

stick to woodbines mate :biggrin:

btw I was around in them days no free love in my pub anyways :angry:

He'll do for me Tommy.

Couldn't agree more.

Seems to me he's accepted Mission Impossible though.

stick to woodbines mate :biggrin:

btw I was around in them days no free love in my pub anyways :angry:

You must've been going to the wrong places :biggrin:

I can get it anywhere.

I'm a fannymagnet ;-)

Couldn't agree more.

Seems to me he's accepted Mission Impossible though.

In terms of whatever he tries to do is not good enough for some or in terms of everything's stacked against him achieving?

In terms of whatever he tries to do is not good enough for some or in terms of everything's stacked against him achieving?

The latter mate.

Think he attracts an element of criticism due to his single mindedness, and sometimes abrasive personality, but I'm just starting to think he's taken on an impossible job, and is just having no luck.

The latter mate.

Think he attracts an element of criticism due to his single mindedness, and sometimes abrasive personality, but I'm just starting to think he's taken on an impossible job, and is just having no luck.

Completely agree.

No one can fault his desire, but he is his own worse enemy at times.

The garbage team haven't helped his cause one jot though.

The latter mate.

Some might argue you make your own luck and he certainly tries hard enough

too much info anyway

anyway even Leon can score in Blackpool these days :cool:

Don't start that rumour. I've never met Leon and I know nowt about that tattoo on his left ********

Some might argue you make your own luck and he certainly tries hard enough

True, but even I didn't expect the team to be as dire as they have been, and I'm Mr Glass half empty with a hole in it.

Mid table mediocrity was the worst I expected looking at the squad on paper, and I'm not ashamed to admit I predicted better of our 3 summer signings.

I'm sure Lee thought on the pitch wouldn't be a major issue, and this season he could concentrate on our off the field issues.

Like I said, no luck and mission impossible.