STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

Guest brockowl

Lee just leave please all these promises of this and that and nothing. we would be better off in adminstration. Supporters are not going to turn up in the numbers that you require. You keep trying to sell a product that doesnt exist you have not got one.

Lee just leave please all these promises of this and that and nothing. we would be better off in adminstration. Supporters are not going to turn up in the numbers that you require. You keep trying to sell a product that doesnt exist you have not got one.

What should we do instead then ?

How do you think we should move forward ?

Guest ReginaldBlinker

What should we do instead then ?

How do you think we should move forward ?

Edited by ReginaldBlinker

Guest brockowl

Strafford In, you out

Whats he done nothing your the thick tw-ts for sticking by him any one with an ounce of sense could do the job he is doing

I've always been an admirer of LS.

The work he's done behind the scenes to try and turn this club around is incredible.

But it's these recent few months, the promise of 'investment will come soon' and blaming leaked documents etc on this investment being halted.

I can't help but think he's as bad as the rest when it comes to spinning the fans to get us all on board.

It's obvious he's done a good job in re-structuring the club, but realistically - we ain't nowhere near investment.

If we carry on as we are, we ain't going to be a Championship side.

I just feel we're being taken for a big ride by him and those with LS tinted specs can't see this....

:blink:

As said to another thicko who said same....

What position was LS playing today?

:blink:

Guest ReginaldBlinker

Don't you be stropping again Reginald, and stop thread hijacking.

:biggrin:

I was hoping the OP might tell us his plan after he has disposed of our Chairman.

I am stropping! So much that I replied to the wrong post on the wrong thread! I'll get my coat!

I am stropping! So much that I replied to the wrong post on the wrong thread! I'll get my coat!

I know, and I bloody quoted it too before you could delete. I'm a right pain in the arse aren't I.

Now then, back to that OP who thinks we are better off without the best Chairman in our history.

Can't wait to hear his plan.

Guest bradwell.owl

You are a first class clown and i claim my £5!

Guest ReginaldBlinker

I know, and I bloody quoted it too before you could delete. I'm a right pain in the arse aren't I.

Now then, back to that OP who thinks we are better off without the best Chairman in our history.

Can't wait to hear his plan.

flip this anyway, I'm off to get hammered.

Strafford In!

but the clock is ticking now and fans are turning Lee .

I agree. I appreciate what the guy is trying to achieve and 100% hope he is succesful.

He needs to be careful with the way he `speaks` to the fans, as was highlighted in the thread comparing our approach to West Ham´s. Constantly telling fans off and that they should ´stop bitching´ will lose him friends, in the end, especially if results continue to disappoint. I would love for him to get rid of his owlstalk account, or at least to stop posting to argue with fans. People should be allowed to express their opinions without constantly being told off by the boss. To me, it takes away from what he is trying to achieve, and instead of making him look accessible and like ´one of us´, it makes him look like some sort of dictator, who cannot take criticism, no matter how constructive......and we´ve had too many of those in the past.