STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

Guest Deleted member

I dont know either ...... anyone else have a clue ? :rolleyes:

Im sure Im not the only one suspecting you're more of a regular at chesterfield...

Chronic ilness at Hillsborough ain't it?...Laws out, Strafford out...whoever out...flipping take a minute to think WHO in?

Are you the sort of folk who jump off a cliff then shout.. "Wings in"...doesn't fvckin' happen does it?...cos you have to have a viable alternative to the knee jerk fvcwhittery you come up with.

I know there so many angles on here that the saxons would never have got a look in...but agendas are quite clear of whatever persuasion and any one with any sense can discount them.

What, at the minute we cannot discount is the mess we are in.

Looking for blame will not assuage the malady, that goes for both fans and flipping board.

I don't blame blades fans for stirring the sh*te...thats Sheffield football and we have fans who give it back in measure, but I recognise it, and i'm sure most others on here do, so i ignore it...or accept it for what it is.

What we do need to recognise is that this season is turning into a nightmare, and hopes of even a midtable finish have become something that was hardly acceptable at the beginning of the season..but is now looking hardly attainable....and its going to be a struggle to beat the drop....again.

I know its a fvcing misery asking fans for patience after watching the tat served up in the last week, but we have no choice, there is no money, the team is patently not good enough, and sadly the team has not tried hard enough, I cannot find an arguement to support them at the minute..theres a distinct lack of effort.

Time is fast running out and some folk have to stand up and be counted, these folk actually wear the bloody strip, they are not sat in the boardroom nor the stands, they are paid to do a bloody job...they need to cross that flipping white line and do it...Ignore the howls from the fans and play football....THe fans are entitled to their umbrage, cos we have paid money to watch crap for a flipping decade, and even if you have only been a player for 2 minutes...to us..its still a flipping decade...

The board and Mr Strafford...stop beating the fans over the head with the guilty stick...out of all this dogs breakfast, the fans have held firm...firmer than most any other club in the league could expect.

The fans have shown over years that they care....the flipping players now need to turn up

Chronic ilness at Hillsborough ain't it?...Laws out, Strafford out...whoever out...flipping take a minute to think WHO in?

Are you the sort of folk who jump off a cliff then shout.. "Wings in"...doesn't fvckin' happen does it?...cos you have to have a viable alternative to the knee jerk fvcwhittery you come up with.

I know there so many angles on here that the saxons would never have got a look in...but agendas are quite clear of whatever persuasion and any one with any sense can discount them.

What, at the minute we cannot discount is the mess we are in.

Looking for blame will not assuage the malady, that goes for both fans and flipping board.

I don't blame blades fans for stirring the sh*te...thats Sheffield football and we have fans who give it back in measure, but I recognise it, and i'm sure most others on here do, so i ignore it...or accept it for what it is.

What we do need to recognise is that this season is turning into a nightmare, and hopes of even a midtable finish have become something that was hardly acceptable at the beginning of the season..but is now looking hardly attainable....and its going to be a struggle to beat the drop....again.

I know its a fvcing misery asking fans for patience after watching the tat served up in the last week, but we have no choice, there is no money, the team is patently not good enough, and sadly the team has not tried hard enough, I cannot find an arguement to support them at the minute..theres a distinct lack of effort.

Time is fast running out and some folk have to stand up and be counted, these folk actually wear the bloody strip, they are not sat in the boardroom nor the stands, they are paid to do a bloody job...they need to cross that flipping white line and do it...Ignore the howls from the fans and play football....THe fans are entitled to their umbrage, cos we have paid money to watch crap for a flipping decade, and even if you have only been a player for 2 minutes...to us..its still a flipping decade...

The board and Mr Strafford...stop beating the fans over the head with the guilty stick...out of all this dogs breakfast, the fans have held firm...firmer than most any other club in the league could expect.

The fans have shown over years that they care....the flipping players now need to turn up

I'm not one of those saying Strafford out or Laws out, but after 27 years of watching Wednesday it's time to say "I'm out" No more season tickets for me.

I've got a season ticket, I decided not to bother going yesterday and I've now decided not to bother going for the remainder of the season. I'd rather go fishing.

If anyone wants a cheap season ticket for the remainder of the season PM with an offer.

I'm not one of those saying Strafford out or Laws out, but after 27 years of watching Wednesday it's time to say "I'm out" No more season tickets for me.

I've got a season ticket, I decided not to bother going yesterday and I've now decided not to bother going for the remainder of the season. I'd rather go fishing.

If anyone wants a cheap season ticket for the remainder of the season PM with an offer.

shame Tonto aint here anymore..... he was always good at fishing.........

Off you **** then....but when you catch a perch instead of a fvckin' 40lb carp...don't howl the fvckin' bailiff out