STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

Guest mickeybb

Agreed, there are lots of blunts on here who would love to hijack the great work LS has done, we are wednesday, and as a result of that we will always be in the sh!t, its just in varying depths.

Anyone who says Strafford out is either on smack, or is a blunt.

Carry on Lee and dont listen to the w@nkers, most of us are 100% behind you old luv.

Do you truely believe that? Most Blades I know think that LS is the best possible thing to happen to SWFC for years :dry:

Lee I know you will be reading all the drivel on this post,

And it doesn’t need me to tell you to take the positives from it, but please mate bear in mind some of the negatives.

For all the good you have done for this club there will always be some you can’t please, until you have delivered £100,000,000,000,000,000 in investment with a promise of more to come.

Don’t let the minority flip it up for the rest of us, and keep up the good work dude.

Oh and enjoy your posh sarnies on match day, with our best wishes.

Now if I might chuck my 2 bobs worth into the hat, and I don’t want you take this as any kind of “fud”

I know the club has a strict budget to work to, but we have found ourselves in a position where we need some cash to strengthen in the loan market short term, to stave off possible relegation.

You will have seen the post’s “if you won the lottery would you invest in Wednesday?”

Of course we would, after all we all love the club.

You can see where I’m going with this.

if you could have a word with the Mrs, and ask her if its at all possible to drop a bit of cash into the club, to fund a couple of loan signings until the end of the season, payable back over the next couple of years, or upon receipt of investment (and if you were to make it interest free) This will shut the fudders up.

It will also prove to potential investors, that you are willing to “put your money where your mouth is, so to speak”, it doesn’t have to be absolute fortunes, just enough to get us through these tough times.

If you’re Mrs says no then fair enough,

But at the moment I can’t see any way of getting the players we have, to FIGHT for their places and get the wins we need so stay in this league.

What a load of old poo poo.

This thread is pathetic. Every time we lose;

1. Theres a thread about Administration

2. Theres several threads on Relegation.

3. Theres threads bashing the club, from the cleaners to LS.

Sick of it! The squad is shockingly poor, not the clubs fault. Blame managers, coaches, the players themselves.

We've not been in a healthier position club wise for a long time.

When DA was here it was 'the club' and 'the team'. Now LS is here doesn't mean that they have merged!

For me and this is just an opinion.

Strafford is a an employed mouthpiece of the current board, nothing more.

Why the defence of Ken Cooke at the AGM?, Yet the swift moves to oust Walker and Carson?

The old board needed a mouthpiece to protect the club from noesdiving into admin. That for me is all Lee Strafford is. If you expected anymore than that then you will be disappointed.

Whats he done nothing your the thick tw-ts for sticking by him any one with an ounce of sense could do the job he is doing

I was going to ask why you don't give it a go, but you don't appear to have this ounce of sense you talk about.

hes a cowboy. watching the boys in luxury for nowt ,eating his prawn sandwiches on the club

Repeating that doesn't make it right.

Lee I know you will be reading all the drivel on this post,

And it doesn’t need me to tell you to take the positives from it, but please mate bear in mind some of the negatives.

For all the good you have done for this club there will always be some you can’t please, until you have delivered £100,000,000,000,000,000 in investment with a promise of more to come.

Don’t let the minority flip it up for the rest of us, and keep up the good work dude.

Oh and enjoy your posh sarnies on match day, with our best wishes.

Now if I might chuck my 2 bobs worth into the hat, and I don’t want you take this as any kind of “fud”

I know the club has a strict budget to work to, but we have found ourselves in a position where we need some cash to strengthen in the loan market short term, to stave off possible relegation.

You will have seen the post’s “if you won the lottery would you invest in Wednesday?”

Of course we would, after all we all love the club.

You can see where I’m going with this.

if you could have a word with the Mrs, and ask her if its at all possible to drop a bit of cash into the club, to fund a couple of loan signings until the end of the season, payable back over the next couple of years, or upon receipt of investment (and if you were to make it interest free) This will shut the fudders up.

It will also prove to potential investors, that you are willing to “put your money where your mouth is, so to speak”, it doesn’t have to be absolute fortunes, just enough to get us through these tough times.

If you’re Mrs says no then fair enough,

But at the moment I can’t see any way of getting the players we have, to FIGHT for their places and get the wins we need so stay in this league.

How are funds going to stop us getting relegated? Will funds give us a couple of loan signings and make them do what the manager tells them to do? Why don't the players we already have do what he tells them to do?

under laws and now under irvine,these players have proved that they are not good enough to hack it week in week out.

i feel sorry for irvine.he does not stand a chance with these lazy,lack lustre bunch of wasters..

releggation really does look more than a possibility now & where that leaves our famous

business plan god only knows.

For me and this is just an opinion.

Strafford is a an employed mouthpiece of the current board, nothing more.

Why the defence of Ken Cooke at the AGM?, Yet the swift moves to oust Walker and Carson?

The old board needed a mouthpiece to protect the club from noesdiving into admin. That for me is all Lee Strafford is. If you expected anymore than that then you will be disappointed.

I tend to agree with you. There has to be some reason why 3 of the old regime remain in The Boardroom at S6 1SW.

Forget all the emotion, forget the silly comments from a couple of blades posing as owls, and ask yourselfs this:

What's the alternative to the plan we currently have ?

As far as I'm aware, there isn't one, so we may as well get on with it and stop bleating.

The alternative ? Administration .

Or maybe that was plan A all along .

It'd certainly answer a few questions posed by the " Business Plan " . :ph34r:

Guest Ripley Owl

What should we do instead then ?

How do you think we should move forward ?

Mr Farrell , expect an answer to your question about Wednesday teatime from Brockowl , he is probably sat at home now with pen and paper in hand , trying to think of something constructive to say , but its just not happening.

Guest Deleted member

What a load of old poo poo.

This thread is pathetic. Every time we lose;

1. Theres a thread about Administration

2. Theres several threads on Relegation.

3. Theres threads bashing the club, from the cleaners to LS.

Sick of it! The squad is shockingly poor, not the clubs fault. Blame managers, coaches, the players themselves.

Maybe if you got of your arse and actually attended you'd share the frustration.

Lee Strafford has made it quite clear. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM CARDIFF - not the managers coaches or players. By not attending you are dictating the budgets available to Alan Irvine.

So f*** right off with your pathetic opinions - YOU are the problem.

Maybe if you got of your arse and actually attended you'd share the frustration.

Lee Strafford has made it quite clear. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM CARDIFF - not the managers coaches or players. By not attending you are dictating the budgets available to Alan Irvine.

Out of interest ..... who do you think is responsible for your current malaise ?

At what point does LS start to shoulder some responsibility ?