STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

Guest intercity0wl

so someone cant have a joke to his girlfriend on facebook now, without it ending up on OT. Grow up and keep your noes out of things that don't concern you

Cant stop laughing such a funny joke, just got up off the floor having never laughed so much in my life, you have a Girlfriend so so funny. Got anymore as funny as that.

they were free tickets, the man had his kid with him, nothing to do with being sent by the club. Don't they send a load of tickets out to schools?

Regardless how he got them, they were free and still no one wanted them.

Haven't read all the other bits about this, but i'm guessing this bloke tried to get rid of the tickets on the match day? In a pub, packed full of people that had probably already got tickets?

i haven't been on 'ere that long and would like to know have we ever had a thicker demand ever than "strafford out"...the guy must have ballz bigger than a bull elephant...he's king canute and moses rolled into one...few things at our once big club are good anymore these days...but it looks like the chairman and manger situation are well filled positions...if only those on the field were...

What a rumbleing pathetic thread.

I thought these knee jerk "insert name here OUT" threads after a defeat were only made by those dickheads across town, clearly we also have a fair number of dickheads amongst our own.

For the dolls heads saying "STRAFFORD OUT", what then?

tail tugging tuggers.

so someone cant have a joke to his girlfriend on facebook now, without it ending up on OT. Grow up and keep your noes out of things that don't concern you

Course you can have a joke. Lee's obviously taken exception to something LS has done and called him "Les" and "Strappon" on Facebook. Not a million miles away is it?

And calling him "Les" and "Strappon" is so grown up. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Why write it on a public, social networking site then?

:laugh: :laugh:

Course you can have a joke. Lee's obviously taken exception to something LS has done and called him "Les" and "Strappon" on Facebook. Not a million miles away is it?

My profile is for friends and friends only to see, you took it upon yourself to disclose my words on a public forum, what gives you the right?

Chris so because you cant find anything constructive to reply to what has been initially posted you think its fine to make a personal dig on a message board, that is unrelated and had nothing to do with you in the first place

Guest Ripley Owl

Lee just leave please all these promises of this and that and nothing. we would be better off in adminstration. Supporters are not going to turn up in the numbers that you require. You keep trying to sell a product that doesnt exist you have not got one.

I bet you are saying exactly the same about your own chairman on Blades Mad , you are a sad person brockowl , get a life ! :angry:

My profile is for friends and friends only to see, you took it upon yourself to disclose my words on a public forum, what gives you the right?

Maybe I was out of order for putting it on here - apologies for that - but I just thought it was a sly dig and that was out of order too.

Chris so because you cant find anything constructive to reply to what has been initially posted you think its fine to make a personal dig on a message board, that is unrelated and had nothing to do with you in the first place

Read back. I've made a few posts in this thread.