Harlee Dean, Brentford captain

Guest BULGARIA

2 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

That fool probably got it from this thread

That tweet is 20 hours before this thread.

It's complete testicles. 

I can guarantee the OP saw that tweet and then made something else up to sound more credible. 

Just now, 442 said:

That tweet is 20 hours before this thread.

It's complete testicles. 

I can guarantee the OP saw that tweet and then made something else up to sound more credible. 

He was a time traveller.

2 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

That never appears to stop them moving to Liverpool or Manchester, and if he was good enough to play for a top London club he would already be with on. I suppose the likes of Brighton, Bournemouth, Fulham and Reading would interest him more than a move to the land of whippets and ferrets, but I wonder what his wife would think to South West Sheffield/North East Derbyshire property prices and quality, as againt those of London.

Hate London hideous place full of rude people 

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

True... Really hope there's something in this one. I said it in another thread, but a pool of

-Lees

-Dean

-Loovens

-Hutch (able to cover CB and CDM)

-Mulgrew (able to cover CB, CDM and LB)

Making up the defensive spine of the team in the centre of the pitch is a pool that wins you promotion. Would be unmatched in terms of quality, all played 100+ Championship games, a good mixture of ages giving both experience and energy... would be perfect

Formiddable central defensive line up there ...

21 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Hate London hideous place full of rude people 

Not only that, they are awfully opinionated and given to generalisation and exaggeration. Horrific! 

:biggrin:

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Hasn't he got 1 year left on his current deal? If so he might be slightly more affordable than Flint and Handley.

Would be a very good signing.

Yes, he would be a top signing and something to get excited about. Him or Kyle Bartley would be my preference but don't they both play on the right of the centre half positions?

These are the type of players we should be going for tho - excellent defenders, leaders, possible resale value, good age with motivation to succeed. We have enough players in their 30's.

He'd be a fantastic signing on paper, although he may be one of those players who only performs to his best when in his comfort zone, a change of scenery away from london and at a bigger club than Brentford could be a big change. Although in fairness he was at Southampton.

I have no basis for any of that, just a general impression. Perhaps it's the Lloyd Owusu thing! 

If he has 1 year left and Brentford don't pay what we pay then at least the money will be tempting for him.

He was absolutely outstanding against us in the game at Hillsborough last season.

He's a bit hot headed at times though, I can remember him being sent off the year before at their place and he's had a couple more since if I remember rightly.

A big, strong no nonsense centre back is a definite must as for as I'm concerned.